Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is part of a response to a pm. but i want people to understand what im about...

" personally im tired of hearing a bunch of talk that goes nowhere. my crew is tight on some family shit and we dont fuck around. saying that, im probably the most laid back in my attitude about graf in general and the one who works the hardest to get opportunities for all graf writers, crew or not. 2 weeks ago i spoke in front of the dc council about graf artists in mural programs and last week i went to dc jail and taught 2 graf classes to teens charged w adult crimes (murder, assault, etc.) despite the fact that im a 2time felon. this week i got my street artist workshop a mural painting at the cherry blast party for the cherry blossom festival. ive held art auctions featuring all types of local artists (including graf) and i ran last year's edgewood mural jam featuring 40 graf artists (some of whom i didnt know and just called and invited)... people who come on here and portray me as some kind of has-been who lives in his crew's glorious past isn't part of this city's scene and should come out and actually find out what the fuck theyre talking about..."