Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just so motherfuckers know: these tcb fuckers try to squash shit with me on the pm and then unknowns try to talk shit 2 months later.

this is from BOW TO ME:

------ MOST OF US ARE ON THE FORUM NOW. TIMES CHANGE AND THE OLD FADE AWAY. YOUR TIRED CREW DOESNT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON DC GRAFFITI AND YOUR NOT DC'S HISTORIAN. BOW OUT OF THE GAME GRACEFULLY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY. TIME IS ON OUR SIDE NOT YOURS. IF YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT WE MAY LEAVE SOME OF YOUR STUFF UP. PUT A LEASH ON YOUR CHILDREN I AM TIRED OF THEIR REMARKS.

my response:

dude, whatever. we run dc. you run buttcrackass or manasass or whatever. i cant think of one dc writer in my crew or any other that respects you in the slightest. as ive said before your crew is banned from my city. nothing of yours will ever run more than a day. you dont even know how to find your way around my city.

understand: ive tried to be understanding. i kept quiet and waited. no one has approached cast about dark going over him. now this unknown is talking shit. the beef is on. and i aint sime (much love). i have no cut cards. i will leave a motherfucker gushing blood anytime anywhere. y'all forget i was known as a crazy motherfucker long before i met cast or sime or che. where the fuck you think i went for 4 years and why? sime is a fucking buddhist compared to me.

and as far as being a historian: here's this week's contest: anyone on this board (besides eon) name one DC graf writer who was up before me. i can name over 20 but can you? (and don't say cool disco dan, because you'd be wrong by 4 years) extra credit: name 1 nyc style writer who was up before me...