Wash DC

colonisms

btw i asked yungun to name time and place this is his private response:

'I dont think about a bitch like you livin in the past. back in the day you all and NAA Clear and Some were a no show when we set a meet. If I see you then I see you."

i'm not sure what that means as ive never had to set up a meet w somebody and ive never moved with NAA or Clear or Some. although i do fuck with Clear and Some since i came home. everyone who was ever involved in dc graf knows i dont sell woof tickets, i cash them in. ive only bombed strictly for the hood and the hood has always given me love. Also, me and my squad paint daily. i may not bomb up to your specifications but then neither do you.

again: tell me when and where... until then shut the fuck up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it was about how ppl like younggun running there mouth to graff writers like sime ultra exist and other that have made big changes and inflentalness to all,

I know im young as shit to the writers i look up to but iv been eyeing the graff sceanc in dc sincs preschool. Im no where to as good as the heads that get up in dc. good luck with the smitsonia joint and you should get more flicks on your web site

then you should address the people you're talking to. let em know how you feel. this internet, hide behind 5 log-in name shit is for the birds... i like to keep my site simple for the non-believers... i am planning on opening a big digital gallery of back-in-the-day flix eventually

fuck.... i'd rather see moe of this shit then any of us talk................

nice work homeboy......

truck.jpg[/img]

rhode.jpg[/img]

paris10.jpg[/img]

paris8.jpg[/img]

paris7.jpg[/img]

paris6.jpg[/img]

paris5.jpg[/img]

paris3.jpg[/img]

paris2.jpg[/img]

sweden4.jpg[/img]

sweden3.jpg[/img]

sweden2.jpg[/img]

sweden.jpg[/img]

amsterdamd.jpg[/img]

amsterdam3.jpg[/img]

amsterdam1.jpg[/img]

berlin.jpg[/img]

paris1.jpg[/img]

paris.jpg[/img]

paris/sweden/amsterdam/berlin.......... i can't hate..........

too old and tired too....

I think you missed the point.... these here.. are pictures...of graffiti... you get code from your host and you can put them here... because.....TALK IS CHEAP..and graffiti was never intended to have a voice.... so lets do the best we can

......checkcheckit..........

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

yungun- get off this thread bitch... you are banned or did you forget? only real dc writers on this thread. when ramadan's over ima celebrate by kicking your kaafirun ass...

bbb- they are writers. they write their tag. this thing has been going on since time began. yeah, you have a style evolved from that, but they write for the original reason -hood fame... something a lot of these bammas know nothing about...

yungun- get off this thread bitch... you are banned or did you forget? only real dc writers on this thread. when ramadan's over ima celebrate by kicking your kaafirun ass...

bbb- they are writers. they write their tag. this thing has been going on since time began. yeah, you have a style evolved from that, but they write for the original reason -hood fame... something a lot of these bammas know nothing about...

Its the reason i started writing. As you all know you never were able to go retail purchase any "SMK" gear. i dont sell out. Just keep my name and my crew out ya mouth. If you got hate. send me a PM. Im reasonable.