Wash DC

colonisms

DSC_0096.jpg

CRITICAL EXPOSURE: PICTURE EQUALITY FEATURING:WORDS BEATS AND LIFE INC.

Graffiti, Turntables, and Documentary Photography

COME BACK FOR MORE!! CRITICAL EXPOSURE PRESENTS: PICTURE EQUALITY FEATURING: WORDS BEATS AND LIFE INC.

Hosted: Chanel Compton

9:00PM Friday, May 1st

2204 Martin Lurther King Jr. Ave SE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shit, i just got back from the abandon warehouse, fucking old white bum chased me outta there with a broken 40 and a knife. my shit inside is half finished.

same shit happened to me and my boy. dude claimed he owns the place. we were about to finish when the fuckin bum starts cursin us out n shit. any one know when the dudes not around? im tryna finish.

same shit happened to me and my boy. dude claimed he owns the place. we were about to finish when the fuckin bum starts cursin us out n shit. any one know when the dudes not around? im tryna finish.

either the early morning or catch em when hes asleep and soap+ sock his ass

Extra cigarettes or beer to hand off are the basic ghetto pass. If you can't talk or charm your way through that with a bum, you're gonna have a real problem dealing with real people in the street. Deal with it and learn to be social, respectable and slick to make your move and you can get over on anybody. If that doesn't work handle your biz and don't back down, it's part of the game.