Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last time I was out this way I met a whole rack of you "dc" boys. Thats what kills me. I know whats up with DC, 10% of you are from DC (really live in DC) the rest of you hardened gangstas are from Fairfax County or Montgomery County. Scuse me, one of you bamas was like "yea Im from Manaspus (whatever the fuck that is)" DC area you either rich boy or poor boy, no in between shit.

So ya dawgz lets roll up on some bums tonite with baseball bats. Fuck ya Gs!!! Some gansta shit, Who's down? Roll Callllll!!!!

Roundin up the feirce posse

t9k315.jpg

2ef5i6w.jpg

2hx0yed.jpg

1junfo.jpg

vin2ac.jpg

2gu9ijk.jpg

mwxxl1.jpg

1z7siw.jpg

so I guess by piledrivers standards you have to be black ethnic poor and live in some rat infested ghetto to be a graffiti writer...but if your white and have baggy clothes your a poser...but if your black and have baggy clothes then your probably a ruthless killer because black people are the scourge of society and baggy clothes means you are OG...but what if your black and have tight clothes? or what if your mixed and live in some section 8 housing in the county like PG because gentrification took place in your neighborhood and you had to move to the county...and you listen to Jim Jones and Pharell and skate but sell crack...FUCK...what then????

• Like 1

Last time I was out this way I met a whole rack of you "dc" boys. Thats what kills me. I know whats up with DC, 10% of you are from DC (really live in DC) the rest of you hardened gangstas are from Fairfax County or Montgomery County. Scuse me, one of you bamas was like "yea Im from Manaspus (whatever the fuck that is)" DC area you either rich boy or poor boy, no in between shit.

So ya dawgz lets roll up on some bums tonite with baseball bats. Fuck ya Gs!!! Some gansta shit, Who's down? Roll Callllll!!!!

Roundin up the feirce posse

you are visually upset son.

• Like 1