Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why would spots be hot and blown if they didnt get painted..?....... "especially since va cats don't paint they own backyards"........ you either a dumbass cop or you really have no fuckin clue................ I'll bet on both............. ps.. i talk shit everywhere i go..... quit cryin..

2up2downmotherfuckas.............................

why would spots be hot and blown if they didnt get painted..?....... "especially since va cats don't paint they own backyards"........ you either a dumbass cop or you really have no fuckin clue................ I'll bet on both............. ps.. i talk shit everywhere i go..... quit cryin..

2up2downmotherfuckas.............................

yeah me too lmao....i aint saying people dont paint in va what im saying is heads jump on the metro and try and go get fame in d.c. but cant paint. im from va, bomb va, but im not gonna go to d.c. before i hit my own turf....no cop...dumbass...@ times....no fucking clue prolly because im drunk @ 5 in the afterrnoon.....:scrambled:

Mister TBS. down with "2" MSP & HOA. I'm from VA. Bomb VA, and love to start shit. I'm only talking shit to bring the thread back. Well since I shit talked and told. Now whom may you be?`.......................... fuckoffcop........................................

Mister TBS. down with "2" MSP & HOA. I'm from VA. Bomb VA, and love to start shit. I'm only talking shit to bring the thread back. Well since I shit talked and told. Now whom may you be?`.......................... fuckoffcop........................................

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats the greatest ever. Do it again.:lol:

After being here for years, thats mos def been the best one...:D

i love koma's throws, any of that recent (2008)?

what does the bud have to do with graff though? really i dont see why there is a connection, bud has nothing to do with graffiti in any way. fuck drugs you start with bud next thing you know you shit yourself cuz you can't find a vein.

what does the bud have to do with graff though? really i dont see why there is a connection, bud has nothing to do with graffiti in any way. fuck drugs you start with bud next thing you know you shit yourself cuz you can't find a vein.

bullshit.

doin this for a while havent touched anything other than green and dont plan to. not alcohol or ciggs or anything.

damn, you got a gold star in DARE today, now SHUT THE FUCK UP!