Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the problem isnt SPC its all the toy ass writers who feel the need to constantly talk shit. SPC is posting flics of his shit at least and then responding to the tons of negative comments...the recent photos of SPC and ORICLE bombing the lines is by far better than same old photos that have been recycled 20 times that were just posted...

all this talk about throws being wack and style...Im sure none of you making those comments can do a good straight letter...some fo the best and most notorious writers only do throws and if you think thats weak than you really dont need to be writing graffiti...

no no your wrong,anything is better than spc

shit talking is gay, flicks are not. i liked graffiti a lot more when i didn't know any of yall niggas...this is turning into some high school shit, people should stop whining and just post flicks..make a chat room on aim or something. anyways, bump bill cosby and the pudding pops crew. bump sime cave rei21 smk cast felon and ultra among others, all that older shit is hot. sime, a lot of people pushing .com these days?

how are you still arguing over this bullshit...slow your roll and go paint summin prove your skill in the street....the internet is the worst thing that happend to graffiti....

Lots of love to those and much hate to others......Ill Survive Living Eturnal...

how are you still arguing over this bullshit...slow your roll and go paint summin prove your skill in the street....the internet is the worst thing that happend to graffiti....

Good words.

I can roll with the shit talk, cause that's when

all the older heads start pulling out the shoe

boxes and flick books. Last few pages were

a great blast from the past.

.COM

Chisme

Elk

Evol

Felon

So many others...

NOTHINGS GAYER THAN SPC'S THROWUP. YOU SAID THAT ONE OF YOUR BOYS IS GOING TO PACK A GUN AND SHOOT ME. YOUR NOTHING BUT A BITCH. YOU HAVENT EVEN DISSED ANY OF MY SHIT. SPC IS A FUCKING NAZI. YOU HITLER WORSHIPING TOY.

You said you were gonna show up and never did.I already dissed your 2 pieces in Balt. faggot.Maybe if you left the bar long enough you would see them.

Your the number one toy minister of misinformation.

Your the biggest fucking nazi ever bitch.Your so fucking racist and you know it.Eat a dick.

"he's gay!"

"no he's gay"

"well you're racist!"

"nuh uh you are!"

why don't you all just shut the fuck up, and go paint some fucking graffiti. acting like a bunch of fucking high school cheerleaders in here. got beef with someone? fucking battle or fight. end of story. knock off this e-beef bullshit.

"he's gay!"

"no he's gay"

"well you're racist!"

"nuh uh you are!"

why don't you all just shut the fuck up, and go paint some fucking graffiti. acting like a bunch of fucking high school cheerleaders in here. got beef with someone? fucking battle or fight. end of story. knock off this e-beef bullshit.

Exactly,but since seth aka "Muddknuckle" never paints he cant battle me and his little baby feelings got hurt cuz his 2 pieces in balt. got dissed.

He got the balt. thread closed and now he wants to get this one closed since he never paints it must give him some sense of doing something talking shit on here.

caught theese at Vandorn Station today...in the freight yards...i was on the bus when i thought i saw the kuma..i had to get off, and take flick. i spent about 20 minitues there just lookin, so much stuff to see, i missed my bus and had to wait 45 minitues for the next, but it was wayy worth it..

0719071828-00.jpg

0719071828-04.jpg

0719071828-05.jpg

0719071829-00.jpg

0719071829-01.jpg

0719071829-02.jpg

0719071829-03.jpg

stop the shit talking, post flicks

SEE THERE YOU GO BITCH WITH YOUR LYING. I GOT MAD PIECES IN BALTIMORE YOU JUST GOT TO GO LOOK FOR THEM. YOUR SUCH A FUCKING TOY THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ALL THE SPOTS THAT I DO. HAHAHAHA YOUR SUCKH A FUCKING TOY SPC. I SHOULD BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS. YOUR THROWUPS SUCK. COME TO BALTIMORE AND GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT YOU NAZI. AND YOUR THE ONE THAT GOT THE BALTIMORE THREAD CLOSED, IM JUST SIMPLY EXPOSING YOUR TOY ASS. FUCK SPC

There you go lying again.Thats all you can do is lie.You dont have shit in balt.You got 1 or 2 more spots in the boonies that I will get soon enough.The only shit you got in the city I already hacked and you know it.

"Your throwups suck" blah blah blah.Fucking whining ass bitch.Your exposing yourself for the true toy that you are.You dont put in any work except for talking shit on here if you call that work.

Your the real nazi faggot.What was that you said to me "I wont come to Brooklyn(balt) cuz theres too many blacks"? yeah you fuckin racist bitch.Dont try to put that on me.

Keep hangin' in the yuppy parts of balt. where its safe.We will cross path's soon enuff.When you least expect it.

You got the balt. thread closed and everyone knows it.