Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh yeah, some asshole threw jumbo slice in some girls face outside the krs one show, she wasnt even hungry, but she was a dirty mcgurty, i see you sneakin around sneaky pants....

rivers ate all his pizza, he was hungry.

yeah i saw that shit too..thats what happens when bitches dont know their place you know..and how do you let a bouncer take ANYTHING from you? yall pussy..either you tell him straight up fuck you or you slide him the licoln

shut up, i got no camera, mdrep got no camera, and my mommy dont buy me shit, so dont b talkin like u know us cuzz

I have NO interest in knowing you "cuzz" I am going to stop this bullshit internet argue back and forth shit because NO ONE ON HERE wants to read this shit (you can post more shit talking I am done) AS for cameras... If the pictures being posted by both of y'all aint taken by y'all and they are 1. stolen or 2. taken by some boy you met at a bathhouse I DON'T CARE

BUMP A.J for posting flicks of good DC writers

shut up, i got no camera, mdrep got no camera, and my mommy dont buy me shit, so dont b talkin like u know us cuzz

I have NO interest in knowing you "cuzz" I am going to stop this bullshit internet argue back and forth shit because NO ONE ON HERE wants to read this shit (you can post more shit talking I am done) AS for cameras... If the pictures being posted by both of y'all aint taken by y'all and they are 1. stolen or 2. taken by some boy you met at a bathhouse I DON'T CARE

BUMP A.J for posting flicks of good DC writers

wow shut the fuck up. your pissin me of son, dont suck up to A.J when he told you to put in work. your horrible you have nothing to say..get good before you decide talk and act like you have opinion. i know what you write and you suck them kids burn you. and they didnt say shit to you sooooooooooo keep talkin and get no where.