Wash DC

colonisms

ive been gone for a week so i havent read every post, so if im missing something then correct me. heres how it went.

Atb startyed bombing dc pretty hard a few yeas ago. Tale moved away, and was not living in DC. For SOME RANDOM REASON, Atb started dissing tale pieces. I dont know why they dissed him. when i was crew with some of the atb's, and i had beef with tale. nobody had my back. It was just me vs. Tale/DNC. Its kinda odd that when tale moved away and didnt provoke any beef that they would just take out all of his shit. Pretty much ATB dissed tale while he was out of town, Bottom line.

so the facts are that...ATB dissed tale. Tale wants to beat some Atb's ass for them dissing his pieces. ATB stands for addicted To Beef. Since ATB is the birdgang and there all about beefin and whatever then they should try to get at tale. I remember when atb used to be all over 12 ounce and when tale started gettin on here it looked like all that stopped.

Atb and Tale need to fight. Atb started the beef, so they need to finish it. ARIN...if u got peoples that can fuck tale up or whatever, then do it already. The dudes beggin for a fight. If your as hard as you say then give your people the word and take him out, if its really like that, cause if not then drop the tuff talk and focus your energy somewhere else.

If yall really want to throw down then hit me up. I can get in touch with everybody. Its gay as shit arguing on 12 ounce, expecially if yall arent writing some entertaining shit. as if this thread isnt shitty enough with the garbage thats already posted on here. ARIN i dont know you, keep my name out of your mouth. soaker this is your beef, keep my name out of it. Does it matter, this is your beef keep me out of it.

wowzerz, people getting takin out over graff, thats like merking someone because the smell good:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ive been gone for a week so i havent read every post, so if im missing something then correct me. heres how it went.

Atb startyed bombing dc pretty hard a few yeas ago. Tale moved away, and was not living in DC. For SOME RANDOM REASON, Atb started dissing tale pieces. I dont know why they dissed him. when i was crew with some of the atb's, and i had beef with tale. nobody had my back. It was just me vs. Tale/DNC. Its kinda odd that when tale moved away and didnt provoke any beef that they would just take out all of his shit. Pretty much ATB dissed tale while he was out of town, Bottom line.

so the facts are that...ATB dissed tale. Tale wants to beat some Atb's ass for them dissing his pieces. ATB stands for addicted To Beef. Since ATB is the birdgang and there all about beefin and whatever then they should try to get at tale. I remember when atb used to be all over 12 ounce and when tale started gettin on here it looked like all that stopped.

Atb and Tale need to fight. Atb started the beef, so they need to finish it. ARIN...if u got peoples that can fuck tale up or whatever, then do it already. The dudes beggin for a fight. If your as hard as you say then give your people the word and take him out, if its really like that, cause if not then drop the tuff talk and focus your energy somewhere else.

If yall really want to throw down then hit me up. I can get in touch with everybody. Its gay as shit arguing on 12 ounce, expecially if yall arent writing some entertaining shit. as if this thread isnt shitty enough with the garbage thats already posted on here. ARIN i dont know you, keep my name out of your mouth. soaker this is your beef, keep my name out of it. Does it matter, this is your beef keep me out of it.

bump that speech ha

oh yeah, some asshole threw jumbo slice in some girls face outside the krs one show, she wasnt even hungry, but she was a dirty mcgurty, i see you sneakin around sneaky pants....

rivers ate all his pizza, he was hungry.

hahaha that shits funny. heres some fliks-

spokhandok1.jpg

sharkmeatcosequ1.jpg

kongverbexistma4.jpg

belevrezistnutspm4.jpg