Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey grand - GIANT called he wants his letters back!!!! stop the blatant biting.

Man shut the fuck up everyone has that "g" ...grim go the same one ..its a common g so keep your comments to your self...plus my man grand will crush u with his hand

Man shut the fuck up everyone has that "g" ...grim go the same one ..its a common g so keep your comments to your self...plus my man grand will crush u with his hand

yeahhhhh right. so every writer with a G in there name who puts up throws has the SAME EXACT G?!?! nope. don't you think that sounds a little ridiculous?

YOUR RIGHT ..i am the only other person to have the same name as someone else ..incredible:eek:

No offense to either of ya'll but why the fuck are gonna waste time arguing about original names, especially in DC, this thread has enough propblems, settle that bs through PM's or in person, until then here's another Kever-keverow4.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Sinz Burned (View Original Post)

ammo shut up..when knowing theres an older school ammo

YOUR RIGHT ..i am the only other person to have the same name as someone else ..incredible

both of you are right but AMMO (DC) only gets up in white neighborhoods. keep getting up in georgetown brah