Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It was done by rezist....no joke

Storytime: Id be glad to help people out, but theres no bench or anything like that anymore so where do u suppose this would happen?

Well if u know the right people u would find the right bench...ask around im sure some1 will be willing to help u find it.

Id rather see nothing than a bunch of trash and/or recycled bullshit. Its heating up the city, and for what? Nothing. Nobodies doing anyhting worth looking at right now except the people I mentioned and nobodies getting any better. Im totally w/ the idea of killing the city and new writers coming up, but I think it would be more interesting if 1.They didnt suck and 2. They tried something new once in awhile, escpecially if they suck. This city has gone from people who could do amazing productions to a city where people can hardly do a good throwup.

If someone from outside DC came and looked at this thread they'd probably think we suck. You cant get any inspiration from looking at this shit, I gotta look at Philly, Boston, NY, LA threads and thats sad. I really wish I could look at this thread for good graffiti and not hate on people painting now, cause people did the same to me.

Also quit playing out the same neighborhoods. I feel like Ive said this 1000 times but once uve crushed a neighborhood, chill and move on, u still got 3/4 of the city left. Theres already been 2 fox stories and one post article on the problem in like the past 2 months, so quit being lazy and move around, otherwise shits going to get even hotter. This city is small, it isnt too hot, and it would be a shame if NW became as dangerous to hit as say NOVA or MOCO just because a few people burn it up.

Ohhh my god how did this guy hit the nail right on the head? I seriously registered just to thank this man for real talk. I'm really tired of seeing the same bullshit over, and over, and over, and over again by the same kids who, when I was in their position, stuck to chillspots practicing my tag burnerz yo but that was pretty much almost 10 years ago so I guess times have changed since Verizon hit the inner-ctiy of Adamz Morgan (yo) so I wasn't privleged. Let alone I'm not even privledged to live in the same city right now as all this d0p3 graff-bombin. Okay, I know what you all are going to say "lets c u do something", well if your patient enough you'll see. Ohh shit, wait a second, I won't be confined to 14th & 18th, between Columbia & U. Ohh yeah, I forgot you guys go to Brookland too. Damn!

Now I ask this, why are our brthern 25 minutes north of us in Baltimore holding down steady styles, and the ones who are up & coming aren't ranting & raving all over the "12oz" about their ill hollow(z) and handstyles in the same lame location from the same can of paint in one night? Why do they carry on a tradition in their handstyles? I don't know, maybe out of respect from who came before them? That's my guess. Let me see at least one of you guys go for a classic 90's DC hand. I honestly don't think it can be done!

Hey, let's ask "Inca" and "Nehi" and "ature, Grand+ BM kids, Rivs, Relms" what the Kaffa House is? Or how about the Lions Den? Awww man that's right, nevermind. Sorry.

Maybe one of these days you guys will learn how to take criticism on your work as the rest of us did and not post everything single thing you do as an accomplishment.

Until then, please, let's see 100 more pages of hollows! And in the time I took to write this, I know, I know...I could have probably been bombing and "putting" in "work" but it honestly wouldn't be worth it back in murder city at this point in time.

I'd be better off drinking yoo-hoo in Royal Palace.

Peace.

Ohhh my god how did this guy hit the nail right on the head? I seriously registered just to thank this man for real talk. I'm really tired of seeing the same bullshit over, and over, and over, and over again by the same kids who, when I was in their position, stuck to chillspots practicing my tag burnerz yo but that was pretty much almost 10 years ago so I guess times have changed since Verizon hit the inner-ctiy of Adamz Morgan (yo) so I wasn't privleged. Let alone I'm not even privledged to live in the same city right now as all this d0p3 graff-bombin. Okay, I know what you all are going to say "lets c u do something", well if your patient enough you'll see. Ohh shit, wait a second, I won't be confined to 14th & 18th, between Columbia & U. Ohh yeah, I forgot you guys go to Brookland too. Damn!

Now I ask this, why are our brthern 25 minutes north of us in Baltimore holding down steady styles, and the ones who are up & coming aren't ranting & raving all over the "12oz" about their ill hollow(z) and handstyles in the same lame location from the same can of paint in one night? Why do they carry on a tradition in their handstyles? I don't know, maybe out of respect from who came before them? That's my guess. Let me see at least one of you guys go for a classic 90's DC hand. I honestly don't think it can be done!

Hey, let's ask "Inca" and "Nehi" and "ature, Grand+ BM kids, Rivs, Relms" what the Kaffa House is? Or how about the Lions Den? Awww man that's right, nevermind. Sorry.

Maybe one of these days you guys will learn how to take criticism on your work as the rest of us did and not post everything single thing you do as an accomplishment.

Until then, please, let's see 100 more pages of hollows! And in the time I took to write this, I know, I know...I could have probably been bombing and "putting" in "work" but it honestly wouldn't be worth it back in murder city at this point in time.

Peace.

Instead of being just another bitching old head on the 12 why dont you go to the bench and pass down the tradition? DC can't keep the tradition going because everyone's too busy bitchin about everyone else to teach someone. I show respect to the older cats that are still a part of the community rather than another bystander. Enough talkin though, heres some old heads you don't see up everyday-

damarelwlj3.jpg

sevendkax0.jpg

ragenaaho6.jpg

dcbench420, I respect your thought and I'm feelin it. There use to be those old bars & cafe's that people would meet at, and a lot of it was word of mouth. I know you guys are talking about attracting the fuzz to these spots, but if you leave a small piece of technology out of the equation and go to the personal level you'll have a spot in no time like "Hey, ring so and so and let's meet here" or make it a weekly event like every sunday. I don't know, sounds corny but if you guys are all on the same net you're good.

Good lookin on that Seven hand!

Instead of being just another bitching old head on the 12 why dont you go to the bench and pass down the tradition? DC can't keep the tradition going because everyone's too busy bitchin about everyone else to teach someone. I show respect to the older cats that are still a part of the community rather than another bystander. Enough talkin though, heres some old heads you don't see up everyday-

damarelwlj3.jpg

sevendkax0.jpg

ragenaaho6.jpg

RAGE NAA, CHANCES ARE YOUR GIRL HAS HIS RECORD.

Peace.

"Maybe one of these days you guys will learn how to take criticism on your work as the rest of us did and not post everything single thing you do as an accomplishment"

thats my favorite part. understand if some good shit was making shit hot. When NEHI was makin shit hot it was cool, But these other toy ass bammas are just wasting the citys tolerance on graff. That wack shit pisses people off. Seeing wack shit has Ruined my day on a few occasions. here it goes, Im putting it out there.....Majic Trajic is some ASS!!.Yea I said it. I hate looking at that shit. Its garbage. That shit is not worth doing/looking at. get some fuckin skills before you advertize yourself too. My little couzin with Down syndrome can do the same shit, if not better. Im not even tryin to start beef, Im sayin it cause its the truth. And i would really like someone to argue about how thats not the truth.

And nobody cant tell me that I dont bomb. Ive been about painting SE for the last few months.Shit is totally different across the bridge. ME the DOCTOR and Kizzops are tired of the garbage. IF you paint NW do something hot like PEAR for example. If you toys took it to SE then shit would be SWEET. Shit runs there and the toy shit would blend in perfectly with the Gang shit. Im not like some of you and take flicks of every single tag or throwup that i do, or spider that I see. 12 is not my inspiation to paint since i started paianting before 12oz.I do it cause I get high off of seing my shit in the places that i go, not for a bunch of toy newschool bitches respect. Bottom line, toy shit in NW is makin it hot. If u suck keep it in the book before you ruin a wall.

O and I remember the Kaffa house. That shit was cool. If u were doin your thing and painting some ok shit you were probably there every tues( I think). If u sucked, u either didn't know about it or u knew that you had no business there. 12 ounce is the new kaffa house, the only difference is that every toy knows about it, and they belive that because they paint graffiti, no matter how wack it is, it qualifies them being a writer. and that we should all acknowledge there work

Its a two sided thing to bombing southeast..i would rather paint NW because southeast is already struggling (poverty)...Already run down and people are just tryinna live out there...fuck dupont fuck tenlytown fuck georgetown..bomb that shit and fuck if they have a problem with it...yall niggas sound shook complaing about the media attetion...

i understand the whole garbage graffiti and getting outta Ust shit thats been said but dont fuck over people comming from your struggle because some fucking snobby ass bitches give you heat...

"That wack shit pisses people off. Seeing wack shit has Ruined my day on a few occasions. here it goes, Im putting it out there.....Majic Trajic is some ASS!!.Yea I said it. I hate looking at that shit. Its garbage. That shit is not worth doing/looking at. get some fuckin skills before you advertize yourself too. "-fuked up computer cant quote it right

Not tryna hate but you can't deny the man speaks the truth. Here's some fliks from my walk today, sorry to anyone who's seen em already-

nehiicecreamhe2.jpg

2bombyd5.jpg

dahmry8.jpg

that lens is a FAT fish eye, unfortunetly its so big theres no adapter to make it fit on my camera so i gotta hold it infront all ghetto n shit, but you still get alot in one flik

another example of a new cat (Rob) havin no respect for the old heads-USDA PRIME-felonnorekomarobcj6.jpg