Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i completely agree with soakers comment on this shit ... however, most of the guidelines that rockthrower laid out are more like GOOD ADVICE to follow ... almost like a handbook for kids that are just starting out, so they realize that they really arent shit yet

most of the new school kids arent really shit..... yet.

they all remind me of sire and stren to tell the truth. they learned 1 tag, one throw and thats it. there INSTANT WRITERS . Ready to go post it on the 12 ounce right away, and then there INSTANT KING!!!!

really the internet is ok...but in dc theres way too much shit talking.

-if your a bomber and thats it, cool. do your thing by all means. but when you start talkin shit to other writers or older writers that have been around for a while, and have done what your doing, but have done it BETTER that shits fucked up.

i remember back in the day when if all you had to show for yourself was a 1 tag, 1 throw. you were a toy. plain and simple. you would get gone over on the line, hof, anything that wasnt a street. and even then it be like " hey look at that toy. that shit suks (Then you laugh) hahahaa". Now a days its cool to be a toy.**only if you post your garbage on the 12 and talk some shit to top it off. shits fuckin gay. straight up

fact is kids today are too soon to call themselves writers. nobody even tries any more. you got your tag,throw, post it on the 12...and then your instantly part of the scene. you talk a little shit, get a little beef and there you go. your a BIG man now, your better than everyone past, present and future. Egos get inflated BIG TIME on here. even you gotta agree with this one.

if your a bomber thats cool. i give you my respect. but lets say for a example: a MINT thinks hes better than a CERT,SIME, MIST, just cause hes got some fills on a roof/street/freight. thats crazy. if your good your good. if your wack your wack.

let the walls speak. not 12oz. stop being lazy and step it up a notch.

where the fuck are the skills at??

kaos111.jpg

the dude soaker is crazy, i know this for a fact. go back into some of his old post where he talks about toys like yourself.....not being able to paint.y ou all sucking at doing tags. those of you that can do pieces, he talks about them being not good and how he will burn the shit out of you. he even asks for someone to try to burn him a few times.

P8270111.jpg

ahoy is an example of a good writer. he switched up his throws/tags. he could even do a mean straightletter and a fire ass piece. imagine if all he did was the same throw and tag. he probably wouldnt stand out NEARLY as much. he was always trying to push it to the next level. hat to admit it but i kinda miss his chunky ass. yall need to take some notes

and thats that new generation of respect.... stealing from the hand that feeds you.. whether any of you, and i mean any of you gotta negative outlook on clear,, that kid stuck with the skillz and put dc on the map to the fuckin nation,,, ...can hate all ya want,.. i respect what he's done for dc.. and thats coming from what i know of the guy.. I didnt grow up here..and dont have the history with him that some of yall do, but yeah,, i do have the "utmost" respect for the cat...Coma/Nore,,, crankpipe is correct, he's the reason yall got known nationwide.. lil faggets... Now, Punkbitch coma, look youngn,, ive been in your face, twice, the fuck you gon do?... absolutely nothing, get one of your "birds" to put out another hit on some legal wall,,, such a tough guy.... and xrae, we've had this talk, face to face, you agreed to stay off my shit and thats that.. whether your rumors are true, ima label you ten times the man your little fagget ass "boss" is..... IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM WHAT ANY OF YALL HAVE DONE,, WORDUP,, IM NOT A BOMBER,, AND ALL OF YALL HAVE GOT UP EIGHT MILLION MORE TIMES THAN MYSELF --- IN DC,, YOUR RIGHT, YOU GOT ALL FOUR CORNERS LOCKED N LOADED... and i got pieces in germany still running from 93... it is what it is.. IM not gonna even entertain a Piecer vs bomber mentality,, I know what ive done, i also know that i dont need to sit here and try to prove it to you lil punkbitches.. Point being,, you brought this beef upon yaself... dissing montclair and then dissin my boys shit at the record shop, then my shit after that..for no fuckin reason.. period, except for you to get some nutjock fame...dc's very own wannabe JA's.... and now you dont want it when it comes to reality.... stay the bitch that you are kid.... i dont care what graffiti means to any of yall,,, i know where i started,,, im not from dc.. dont claim to be.. roll wit what ya know and do you... but while you doing,,, respect mine, and stay off mine and the fellas shit.. period,, unless,, you have the heart to diss me to my face.........

AND WORDUP............. KAEOS and Cave are both DOPE AS FUCK, another cat i've had words with.... just know kid... you've always been one skilled ass cat in my book,, so ima lay down the negative sentences that you and I have exchanged and give you yours......... respect...

and now.... you want to talk about humbling oneself...... a pm to coma...: im done raggin ya name through the gutter money...you wont fight me but you win.. minus you raggin shit for no reason... ive always had respect for you n ya whole team... we're just from diff. breeds in my book.. My days are done, i am a hasbeen..im not a bomber,, i have been locked up because some bitch... and yeah,, yall youngns killed shit,, i'll give you that quickly....but theres gotta be a end to this hate so ima go ahead and kill it..... we both have our fame in one way or another... so ima be humble and ask you to stay off my crews shit, you know, the every blue moon legal thing we might do.. and i'll continue to give you your respect... so, we gonna continue this or we gonna acknowledge our differences..?..

AND IF YALL THINK WE BAD?!? WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEXT GENERATION, THE FUCK SOME OF YALL EXPECT? ITS NOT LIKE ANY OLD HEADS BUT MAYBE EON ARE DOING MUCH ABOUT IT. THE OLD HEADS OF THIS CITY THAT ARE BACK DONT WANT NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE TOYS SO THEY ALL GOTTA LEARN FROM SCRATCH. IF SOME OF THESE OLD HEADS WANNA TEACH NEW HEADS THATS WHATS UP, BUT IF YOU AINT BEEN UP IN 10 YEARS AND SHIT THEN STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLDEN DAYS. JUST CAUSE YOU AINT BOMB NO MORE DONT MEAN YOU CANT PUT IN WORK.

PROPS TO NEW SCHOOL HEADS WHO ARE HOLDING IT DOWN: MAGIC, RIVS, BORF, NORES, ROB, NEHI AND NATURE ON THE COME UP

THATS WHOS BOMBING NOW.

AND IF YALL THINK WE BAD?!? WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEXT GENERATION, THE FUCK SOME OF YALL EXPECT? ITS NOT LIKE ANY OLD HEADS BUT MAYBE EON ARE DOING MUCH ABOUT IT. THE OLD HEADS OF THIS CITY THAT ARE BACK DONT WANT NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE TOYS SO THEY ALL GOTTA LEARN FROM SCRATCH. IF SOME OF THESE OLD HEADS WANNA TEACH NEW HEADS THATS WHATS UP, BUT IF YOU AINT BEEN UP IN 10 YEARS AND SHIT THEN STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLDEN DAYS. JUST CAUSE YOU AINT BOMB NO MORE DONT MEAN YOU CANT PUT IN WORK.

PROPS TO NEW SCHOOL HEADS WHO ARE HOLDING IT DOWN: MAGIC, RIVS, BORF, NORES, ROB, NEHI AND NATURE ON THE COME UP

THATS WHOS BOMBING NOW.

co fucking sign...along with what soaker said this is the best thing stated...

Aside from Eon most older cats will be assholes and shit on you until your hot. Then they wanna get up and put you down with their crew..all i can say is stay solo or make your own crew..and if you do get down with someones else's , make your decision based on friendship not fame..im not here to analyze shit tho :D

then it too,, will all make sense to you..... in another decade......... "Aside from Eon most older cats will be assholes and shit on you until your hot. Then they wanna get up and put you down with their crew"...................... and yes,, i am an asshole, my bestfriends will tell you the same..... now,, i fuck with alotta cats that are much younger than me.. honestly,, how do you expect help? and in what avenue do you need it?.. soaker is completely right.. there are no rules to this game,, you make your own guidelines... YOU DO YOU... So what exactly is there to teach? and sorry i dont have the time to commit to a "graffiti" workshop,... some of us are at that age where were learning to take care of our own babies................

aight.... so what is it exactly that your gonna teach money?... sure,, you can give advice about handstyles, style in general, what they should be doing to gain respect.. and this is the part i have a problem with..... "according to you".. any advice that I may give, I'll gaurentee, wouldnt even be close to what someone like say,, cast might give,, quite obvious we played this game for two diff. reasons... and guess what,,, nobodies right.. so,, you wanna take all these cats under ya wing and thats cool, so does that mean your promoting something positive?.. or you promoting something negative?..... ... you honestly want my oppinion.... its always been a skill factor to me... im not gonna sit here and advise some youngns to go out and streight fuck shit up,, .,,thats just my oppinion,, being one that has served sentences and spent over 20 geez just to stay outa jail... and bombers.. you can label me what you will,,,,,your judgements are 100% obsolete in my mind... my advice,, WORK ON YOUR FUCKIN SKILLZ AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT PEOPLES OPPINIONS AND JUDGEMENTS ON HOW YOU NEED TO BE IN ORDER TO GAIN RESPECT.... FUCK, PREACHIN HATE,, FUCK PREACHIN DESTRUCTION,,FUCK PREACHIN "IMA GANGSTER" FUCK PREACHIN NEGATIVITY............ LET THE WORLD LIVE FOR THEMSELVES............ THIS IS NO LESSON,,.. THIS IS SIMPLY MY OPPINION ON THE MATTER..RIGHT TO SOME,,WRONG TO OTHERS... .... SO YOUNGZ... TAKE AWAY FROM IT WHAT YOU WILL.....

being the weasel,, thats understood ........ when i say that... im not saying i havent taken away lessons from the elder... what im sayin is.... when i first learned about graff.. it was from me,, my flask of corn and riding the graffiti wrote lines of frankfurt germany to explore the possibilities... then it was up to me to decide how far i wanted to take it... sure,, i respect others wisdom.. so let me revise my statement..... no one.... has ever,,, floated me a sketch... my style,,, is mine.... sure,, you roll with crews,, and pick up this and that critisicmz.. you take away what you will,,you build and you grow..,, so correction... I've never asked to learn somebody elses style............

then it too,, will all make sense to you..... in another decade......... "Aside from Eon most older cats will be assholes and shit on you until your hot. Then they wanna get up and put you down with their crew"...................... and yes,, i am an asshole, my bestfriends will tell you the same..... now,, i fuck with alotta cats that are much younger than me.. honestly,, how do you expect help? and in what avenue do you need it?.. soaker is completely right.. there are no rules to this game,, you make your own guidelines... YOU DO YOU... So what exactly is there to teach? and sorry i dont have the time to commit to a "graffiti" workshop,... some of us are at that age where were learning to take care of our own babies................

nah your missing my point....what im saying is if your not gonna help a kid and give pointers dont talk shit and be a asshole...i dont support olderheads making young writers..meaning giving them everything they know..pointers are cool but its up to the writer to self progress their own styles..

im speaking from personal shit tho..like it a dude disrespect me imma hold a grudge..and when i get bigger imma make sure i go over them to make them think twice..but im done with the convo..to conclude it all...its all dumb..have fun and bomb the system

this shit is rediculous, honestly to each their own, and to the peeps crying about not getting taught, think of the pioners of graffiti, i mean before your copes, seens, and t-kids, im talking about the first people to actually move from dead letters on trains to the more advanced letters, these people didnt have much help, just deal and become best friends with a pencil and some paper and shut the fuck up. its rediculous the drama on this board, everyone should be trying to get up and stop with this highschool he said she said, boo hooo hoo the old days were the best bull shit. just get up and shut up.

nah your missing my point....what im saying is if your not gonna help a kid and give pointers dont talk shit and be a asshole...i dont support olderheads making young writers..meaning giving them everything they know..pointers are cool but its up to the writer to self progress their own styles..

im speaking from personal shit tho..like it a dude disrespect me imma hold a grudge..and when i get bigger imma make sure i go over them to make them think twice..but im done with the convo..to conclude it all...its all dumb..have fun and bomb the system

i think you're missing the point. 98% of writers(dues paid) are assholes, stand-offish, and/or talk shit, especially with unfamiliar company. thats the way its been, thats how it should continue.

however 63% of all statistics are made up.