Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AWWW SHITZ RIVERZ FUCKED UP DEMZ KIDZ'Z TRAINZ A THOUGHTZ...

WHY DON' U CHILL OUT RIVERZ MANG SUNTIMEZ U WACK B!!!!!!!!

I WISH PEOPLEZ WOULDN SHIT ON PICTUREZ BUT I GUEZ U GOTSDA KNOW WHUT LOOKZ GOOD B4 U POSTS ITS!!!!! SUN PEOPLEZ DIDN LEARNZ HOWZ TO DRAWZ WHENZ DAZE YUNGER!!!!!

RIVERZ MANG GO DRAW SUNTIN B!!!!! I KNOW U GOT IT!!!!!!

CAUSE I BE SEEIN DEM FLY JOINTS ON DA WATERZTOPS ON DAZ YELLOW LINEZ!!!!!!!

BUT UR STIL PRETTY WHACK B!!!!!!!! SHAPES UP SON!!!!!!

borfs a bitch wordup........ aint no takin lil tea breaks over this way fagget......... and e.... yeah its like that............. next time we see eachother it aint gone be so friendly.......

HAHAHA where the fuck did this come from?? "aint no takin lil tea breaks" HAHAHAH you're wierd simen. this doesnt sound like the retired old head that i talked to last night.

i also didnt know you were a dry snitching dick rider.

you put up such a big front on the internet and talk all humble and old on the phone im wondering if bangbangboogie is someone else or if you're just kind of manic or something. its all good though. no sweat.

you can come and do some sweet handstyles on some stencils weird 16 year olds put up if you want. do you.

GUMBYDO post some flicks ya lil cockmonkey, oh you prolly dont have any cuz yer a lil spectator fag that tells people yer a writer but really never bombed shit except for blackbooks and bathroom stauls ya fake ass hater bitch haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa keep livi in yer dream world pussy

^^^i respect ur pieces,,,but,,,

sime.jpg

heres some more garbage,,,and when r u gonna come up with a handstyle.

yea definitely straight up garbage...... imean dude can do some burnin ass euro jock style pieces , but none of that really matters when you cant even do a tag or throwup, i mean whayt the fuck look at that shit....... what did dude paint? legal walls afew cleans in europe wow he never got up for shit illegal wise in any city hes lived in

never was shit never will be

canvas bomber faggot

awww fuck man,,,,god damn it,,,,well,,,,on the bright side ,,SIME has been gettin alota

press coverage,,,,,but sime will melt u like butter in the pan,,,,

i think that band up there is real hot,,,this sime joint is pretty hot,,,4 letters,,a lil 3d...

its not that bad,,,leave sime alone....godamnit i cant say anything without the fukin

train flyin off the trax!!!!!

yea definitely straight up garbage...... imean dude can do some burnin ass euro jock style pieces , but none of that really matters when you cant even do a tag or throwup, i mean whayt the fuck look at that shit....... what did dude paint? legal walls afew cleans in europe wow he never got up for shit illegal wise in any city hes lived in

never was shit never will be

canvas bomber faggot

zzzzz