Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump butterfingerz nice flicks. AR your "bumps" mean nothing, you hold no weight, stay outta town and keep your yapper shut please.

:lol: at least i never did no gay ass stencils like you bitch witch is the reason i fuckin hate on yer bitch ass. stay in va pussy. when i come back imma do a stencil of that bitch ass friend of yers with a gun in his mouth right on yer mommy and daddy's mansion. since thats how the loser died right blew his pathetic brains out mommy and daddy must have took his allowance away:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: at least i never did no gay ass stencils like you bitch witch is the reason i fuckin hate on yer bitch ass. stay in va pussy. when i come back imma do a stencil of that bitch ass friend of yers with a gun in his mouth right on yer mommy and daddy's mansion. since thats how the loser died right blew his pathetic brains out mommy and daddy must have took his allowance away:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess i once again will break the monotany.

peace

-SMK

You know, hatin someone you never met before so much sound kindda like jealousy... But slim, foreal, cut all that gangsta shit out, save it for monday morning...