Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

congrats on that i'll take the spot back when i come back to town. im assuming this is borf and if it is fuck postin pics to see who got more heat lets meet up u bring yers i'll bring one pistol 34shots but if its not u borf i dont give a fuck about meeting you im done talkin' sorry everyone else for the chatting on here im done let me know where you want to meet at borf/pear whatever im comin dolo

This is not borf/pear/dorf/mango

I am just tired of seeing atb shit talking on boards and the streets I am just calling you on your shit.

those freights are looking fresh....and hearing white kids from the suburbs talking about how many guns they have and banana clips on the internet is pretty amusing too.

^ yeah we all know suburban kids cant get ahold of guns, not to mention that they wont use it until

you pick on them long enouph.maybe if i shove arin into a garbage can all 4th quarter he'll break out the gat and go on a spree....................................................................................

and i'll mos def be back and ive stepped my game up i been practicing

^hahahahaha, you stepping up your game implies you have any, which you dont. when you come through town next youll have a shitty hand and bubble letters to go along with your shitty crews wack attitude that is a underdeveloped fetus in the graffiti toilet. flush. next time you come in town. if you show your face the more likely senerio will be you getting stomped by the crews you dissed while you were here, or you may get smarter in which case you and you homegirls will kick up 100 cans each for all the shit you ragged, and we may take that as a sign of you maturing into this culture. or we may just fuck you up and take your shit...who knows, its the future............................................:o