Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i saw a nice slae and mint out around 495 a few weeks ago, and anyone know of nein, else,or cevs? 1st twofrom reston and cevs springfield i think..

i've seen a cevs throw in springfield, dont know if he's from springfield but its been there for a loooooooong time, next to a doe throw, on a fence near the fairfax firefighters building, just before the exit.

i've seen a cevs throw in springfield, dont know if he's from springfield but its been there for a loooooooong time, next to a doe throw, on a fence near the fairfax firefighters building, just before the exit.

16 year old kid my ass, you sound like a 45 year old white man with insecurity issues and control problems that joined "the force" 20 years ago and is now wasting his time creepin on internet graffiti forums where everyone has enough ego to provide for 3 other people.

a 45 year old white man that drives around va suburbs and goes through a nervous breakdown everytime he sees a new scribbling on public/private property and takes mental (and physical) notes on their locations and the date discovered to pre-eminently prepare to testify at the writer's trial if they get popped.

i could be wrong though...