Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by clockwork202+Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clockwork202 - Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 5iveDee@Apr 4 2006, 12:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-stay faded@Apr 3 2006, 07:43 PM

yeah I am better than you

hey clock work PM isn't working, PM your # or AIM me. peace

Ohhh man maybe now we can e beef and we can go over eachothers stuff. Sound good?

hahah maybe you can get out of the 10th grade frist and actually get up around the city, sound good?

[/b]

I get up, just not in DC, because I dont live there. Nore, Coma do you know a chubby kid name marc?

seriously why dont you want to fight...Im not going to hunt your punk ass down but Im willing to fight anyone of you, but your bitch and so is NORE and COMA...you can name the time and place and I will be there...back up your beef with fists...you pussy...

Guest clockwork202

fuck yeah well meet at sundown by the school yard, seriously dont you have anything better to do, why do you even still write you got kids and shit man what the fuck

Oh actually I think beeting your face in is one the top of my list of shit to do...I got plenty of "better" shit to do but that just tops all of them...and considring it would take about 1 minute for me to seriously maim you...I figure what the hell...

hahaha...Like I said your pussy.....your a naive child inside but we all know your grown...Im sure you will fall off soon given the mentality you have towards graf...

You know nothing about graf excpet what youve learned from the worst writers to come out of DC...

Its pointless...your pussy and so is your whole crew...you cant back shit up...Yes I would fuck you up and would meet you anywhere...but youll probably turn bitch like your idol XRAE...you fucks are really pathetic...

Go make some more prank calls or some shit kid... :clown2:

Oh and what was that you said COMA drives a 8 year old COROLLA...hmm intersting coming from the "I wont dry snitch"

your full of shit pussy...I got the goods on you though...

Originally posted by LIL TWERP+May 7 2004, 03:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LIL TWERP - May 7 2004, 03:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey COMO the HOMO and EXTRA GAY X-ray._ You guys suck ass!! and whats this shit about dissing pieces, huh??? COMA can you even do a piece???__ maybeyou should try doing a piece before you go dissing them._ I heard that youve been writing for over 5 years and you still suck really bad. your shit looks HORRIBLE. i dont care if you have 25 throwups in baltimore you still suck. you are the worst writer in the dc metropolitan area. your probably one of the worst writers in america. tell me something,if you tag your name with a K why do u do your throwup with a C (but how is that a C anyways??) Coma your a toy and i heard that you didnt even paint that straightletter on the line, next to mist and clear. IF I HAD BEEN WRITING FOR OVER_5 YEARS AND I HAD SOMEBODY PAINT MY NAME FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS TOO MUCH OF A TOY TO DO IT MY SELF< I WOULD KILL MYSELF. X tra gay x rae. your a bitch too. i_was there when _you and your gay ass friend KOMO the homo ran away from a fight in baltimore with NICER. your a pussy. i heard you look like a fat gay version of ricky martin. i heard that when you bomb you dress up in tight geans and tank tops so that you wont get caught, and so that men can pick you up. XRAE i heard that you talk like "JACK" from will and grace. somebody needs to put your fat pig-like_ass on a grill and start makin some ribs, because thats the only way that you will burn any thing._ you took that old_school, 80;s new york style and tried to make it your own. you suck, i have peices of shit on toilet paper that look better than your graff. Xrae is a FAT, SOFT, CHUNKY, PLUMPER piece of shit. XRAE likes his men BIG and HAIRY. BASICLY you two are bitches. your grafdfiti looks ugly. And i wasnt going to tell you what i write because i know you, and ive been holding back these feelings for so long, its been tearing me up inside. ok, ok oi cant hide it any more i write, nore. please dont be mad at me como, im just mad at you for holding me back and only lettin me do throw ups...i will tag your name for you next time we go out and paint, i know you will like that since you cant tag and you suck.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Joe Rogan@Jun 18 2004, 04:02 PM

I heard X rae has a FAB-U-LOUS! sense of style. A few days ago I saw him wearing this awesome outfit made by Georgio Armani. X ray looked Sleek AND Stylish with his pink tank top, that exposed his massive cleavage. It also showed the pink top of his bra strap that he got from Victorias Secrets, Big n' Busty department. THAT xrays shure got some big ass titties! then he had this matching pink skirt that showerd off those silky soft legs.( Not to mention the fat ass on that that fine muthafucka!! ) The shoes he was wearing, O-MY-GOD LET ME TELL YOU.....WERE nothing less than spectacular. He had blue high heels with the open toe to show off, his Bitch Baby Blue toe nails that he just got painted by Como in there one bed room apartment located in Dupont Circle. X rae will be showing off his "styles and fashons" this saturday at his fashon show, at the MANN HOLE. 2:00-9:00PM. Tickes will be 25 dollars at the door, all proceeds go to Como's "learn how to read and write" Fund. Because people....... "learning disabled writers" need help too. We need to help them learn, not laff at them..........They look forward to seeing you there!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guest clockwork202

hahaha soaker your off that kryptonite, i dont care say what you want im not losing sleep over this stupid shit 5dee quit riding dick

Originally posted by clockwork202@Apr 3 2006, 09:59 PM

hahaha soaker your off that kryptonite, i dont care say what you want im not losing sleep over this stupid shit 5dee quit riding dick

Im not, I personally think both sides a pretty ignorant. I dont know either of you guys so I dont know whos story is true. All I want to know is if you guys know a red head kid named mark

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by 5iveDee+Apr 4 2006, 03:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Apr 4 2006, 03:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-clockwork202@Apr 3 2006, 09:59 PM

Im not, I personally think both sides a pretty ignorant. I dont know either of you guys so I dont know whos story is true. All I want to know is if you guys know a red head kid named mark

[/b]

haahah its all good, do you, but holler at jamal hashburn he knows who your talking about

Originally posted by the balance@Apr 3 2006, 10:04 PM

haha, thats my sticker. i didn't know any of them were still up? i really apperciate you taking a picture of it and posting it on here. its nice to see that another graffiti artist (or whatever you perfer to be called) appericates it. and its cool to see that so many people from dc who are into graffiti/writing/stenciling/street art/ect. it seems like its not as strong as it is in other cities, but every once in awhile ill see some really cool new stuff.

did anyone go to wall snatchers a little while back?

first time i've seen a monday but hey,,,u

can put a whole fuckload for a few years and nobody will see anything...

and well im not gonna say it was easier back in the day but

when everyone knew everyone and ,,,fuck i mean godamn wall of fame was a fucking writers bench.

when u dont talk to anyone ever about how "to get up"

your guranteed to be a slow learner or whatever.

and fuking 18 helicopters out every night and some shit.

Dark Kapitol's got a a buff nowaday's that is much more intense then back in the day.

go ahead and let me know otherwise.

keep argueing about who is richer and who went to private school, yuppies undercover. ya whole area looks real bitch that way. toys talking some serious trash about they childhood. you girls should get together and do each others hair, and talk about each other. :haha: :chicken: :chicken: :clown2:

Originally posted by the balance@Apr 3 2006, 11:55 PM

first time i've seen a monday but hey,,,u

can put a whole fuckload for a few years and nobody will see anything...

and well im not gonna say it was easier back in the day but

when everyone knew everyone and ,,,fuck i mean godamn wall of fame was a fucking writers bench.

when u dont talk to anyone ever about how "to get up"

your guranteed to be a slow learner or whatever.

and fuking 18 helicopters out every night and some shit.

Dark Kapitol's got a a buff nowaday's that is much more intense then back in the day.

go ahead and let me know otherwise.

ive gotten up in dc, nyc, boston and burlington. haha, but i havent gotten up since the fall. i dont like going out in the cold. but im not trying to say im some big graffiti artist, but i am saying i do make an effort go out and get up. but yeah i know what you mean, im sure it is easier to get up when you know people and go out with people. i dont know anyone. maybe 4 people? 1 lives in boston. 1 is 5ive dee, who is the little brother of a friend of mine. and the other people arent really active anymore, that i know of. but d.c. isnt that easy to just go out and get up since its not as accepted as it is in other cities, and since its DEAD after 6 on week days and if a cop sees you out, or anyone who is suspecious they give you shit for just walking on the street late at night. and idk about along the metro because ive never gotten up there.