Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO EON...Why the fuck you coming to my city, a KB train yard , with AMEN of all people, who I put onto that fucking yard, and running your mouth about me and how Im not liked in DC and whatever else bullshit. And then telling people I use to cap your shit. Fo real that shit was a fucking decade ago...

For one I never capped you, I was doing burners and bombing years before you, and you jocked SMK and CERT, and started capping my shit. But never once did I cap you, because I was too busy smahing shit on the real, and your bullshit tags or hollows you capped nearly all my shit with was like a nat fucking with a killa bee...DONT let me hear you talking smack again for real cause it aint no thing for me to find you. Especially if the shit aint true....Aside from that your right we dont have any problems so dont start any. If you want to see who burns who..lets do it...1000 dollars I burn you...

oh thats Jyst I.G.O.Crew' date=' it was on the Greenline painted in 1994, not to be confused with me main man Stoe, also notice the bulldog character on the far left was done by Evil ( Seva ) in 1995, the Eon was done in early 1997 [img']http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/bronxlee/jysteon.jpg[/img]

do you know of anywhere where i could see more of jyst I.G.O. shit... my boy had a sketch dude did with pencil that was absolutely sick... i mean escher type precision and the ultimate in lighting and shading...

any links would be APPRECIATEDDDDD

waaaaaa!!!!! Dont let me hear you saying shit about me again son...You like to talk shit behind peoples back...you need to shut the fuck up...You dont know the facts fo real and want to spread rumors...just shut your mouth...My name come up you show respect or run your mouth again and see wtf happens dude.....You front like I need a G...Im just trying to take your life savings....AND YOU KNOW ID BURN YOU...Im done with you and you betta hope I dont see you...cause Im gonna drop you fo real...

PLACE BULLSHIT COMMENT HERE:

damn, my nigga budda, my 1st real bombing partner, we went to high school together, created ftp crew in 88/89 with this other kid esay, and even. budda wrote jrs one at the time and i wrote raid. its good to see that his shit is still running, he had ups on georgia ave when nobody else other than dan had hit it, also alternated names with taj, he used to go out with this girl toe that hit a few spots, she was way down to throw down, haha. damn, shit brings back some good memories...