Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well here we go...

"cave

i see what your saying about the whole "if your not puttin in illegal work, then your legal wall graff gets dissed" shit. and it cool to diss a legal wall if u had a fillin on it, and it gets gone over in 2 weeks by a no name legal eagle.thats fine, and its completly understandable. but what your boys ared doing is dissing everyone, legal eagle, bomber, piecer, whatever they are if there not in atb. all without a justifiable reason. Thats what i think that u dont get.u get on here acting like its the early 90's or some shit back when graff had some order and some rules, but now u got these 3 toys just puttin there same tired, style-less throwups over any new graff the second they see it. i guarantee if u were able to come back here u wouldnt be all on comas nuts thinkin that hes your predecessor, fuckin cast jr. or some shit. this is 2006 and everyones getting capped. old school new school whatever. atb dissed that sime legal, twice i think, and for no apparent reason. they dissed the sek legal, and why?? hes put in work. he probably painted with u back in the day. but he gets dissed for no reason at all. why dosent he diss clear tho? clears up in the city with more legal walls that illegals but thats cool right? cause he got free paint from him and got a bull shit interview in clout. whatever. im just lettin u know that the crew full of cowards your supporting is fuckin it up for everybody. even themselves

my answer: first of all i always spoke about myself, never referred to atb or used "we", while its a fact that im cool with coma, im also cool with sime or eon or sek, all people i respect and know. im not in atb and i dont need to catch their back or them catch mine, if you look at my earlier post i never defended their actions and i kept saying if they diss you go and diss their shit and solve the shit whatever way you need to handle it, my beefs i took care off, i know its not the early 90s or even the late ones, i havent stepped on a dc street since 98 as a matter of fact, you all need to handle your beefs, thats all. you can ask coma how many times i told him that clear is a pussy and that shit reflects on him, its his decision, fuck, im cool with coma, but its not like hes in kgb were i can tell him do this or do that, what he does he does on his own, maybe i influenced him some, like wake influenced me, we all have influences, but its not like im emailing him telling him what to do, he is his own man, do whatcha gotta do... dont get me wrong, i think they put work in, just like i like the shit you do, but thinking that i in some way control what they do is ridiculous.

"soaker

now aint that the mutha fucking truth CAVeMANDINGO...The

boys ATB be swinging on clears nuts and CAST talks shit on CLEAR but wants to be myspcae buddies with ATB...WTF?

Yo yo...fo sure it aint the 90's...get a clue...yo yo where them CAST roofs at...I know theres some left...

CAVE... ...dem words was harsh...dont talk to these fools...

its done yo...shit is old news..

just let it die...Let them boys get their fame off here....

it don't mean shit...just let it die...

but I say you should just cap any CAST shit left

if hes having them boys rep him like that and throwing

CAST tags over DBK...and the funny thing is

he was down with the biggest legal wall herbs there was...

fucking irony you know...

but hey you know hes the GRAFFITI police...

Some niggas got to pack heat cause they cant knuckle up in the streets...

CAST is gonna get it "

kaos: you know you are kinda funny, we been sort of beefing since like 95 and now in 06 you realize that i still have some rooftops you wanna go over? kinda late, anyway do whatcha gotta do, i aint around anymore to take care of shit. i bring up the clear thing again since you also brought it up, i had banned clear from coming into the city and i dissed anything that i saw running, but mist who was one of my main boys was also down with end, but shit, what could i say? i was also friends with roger at one time, im sure you have a friend that get along with someone you dont, its life. and yeah and i say it again, i have coma on myspace like i have eon, or stoe or whoever takes their time to write me, and like new kids add me on aim just to say word up or seek advice, i dont turn anyone away. coma's beefs are coma's beef, if anybody in kgb or the crews i represdnt had beef then that would be my beef as you well know. i'm interested in knowing who were the biggest legal wall herbs i was down with?, and also i dont think i need to come on a board to catch fame, i made my fame on the streets when there wasnt webpages. and yeah i packed heat, but ask any of the fools that got beat if they got beat by a gun, they got beat down like they were supposed to, either my me and my knuckles or by my boys. i dont think i need to justify any actions to you, from what we talked about over pm and aim i figured our beef had sort of died due to the circumstances, i just find it amusing for you to jump out like that like i went over some shit yesterday. and i say the same think i said to cave, you got beef with atb, take it up with atb, im sure they can handle their shit, if not then even better for you.

my opinions were just that opinions, i never claimed to be the owner of the truth, i just called it like i saw it, i spoke to sime about it not long ago, im cool with coma, but you are all grown men and need to do whatever you feel like doing, and i tell coma the same thing, and this i said it here before,

you dont like what hes doing, im sure hes not that hard to find, go and handle your shit...

CASTER 144

kgb h-bomb m©a original.

blah blah blah...Im not gonna read that shit...hes throwing your tags up on our shit thats the bottom line...yell at him about that shit...

yea and you didnt have your homie cave puttin up your name on our shit either huh??? remember when cave was too scared ta put his own name on our shit . and all you fags act like we just suddenly decided hey lets go over dbk and whoever aint in atb,

like yall were just paintin mindin your buisness and were'nt tryin ta pull cards or some shit..yea theres a few random toy nobodies we capped for the hell of it, but 95% of the people we caught beef with had somethin ta do with yall and in my book war is war

Originally posted by jamal hashburn@Apr 1 2006, 03:12 PM

blah blah blah...Im not gonna read that shit...hes throwing your tags up on our shit thats the bottom line...yell at him about that shit...

yea and you didnt have your homie cave puttin up your name on our shit either huh??? remember when cave was too scared ta put his own name on our shit . and all you fags act like we just suddenly decided hey lets go over dbk and whoever aint in atb,

like yall were just paintin mindin your buisness and were'nt tryin ta pull cards or some shit..yea theres a few random toy nobodies we capped for the hell of it, but 95% of the people we caught beef with had somethin ta do with yall and in my book war is war

first off i was never scared to put my name up in your shit. i dont write nobodys name but my own. but i do remember writing/helping painting your name for u but i guess that probably dosent count right?? ive probably dissed more atb shit than any one so i dont think that qualifies me as being scared to diss yall. IM not scared of SHIT and u fuckin know that. your homie comas scared of me and u fuckin know thaT.

u smoke too much because your memory is all fucked up. after the beef with kaos was squashed the shit was over. your boyfriend x ray, who u talk mad shit about, came over to my house with atoy and slay talkin all this shit before hand about how they were gonna fuck me up. i came out my house. 1 on 3. im alone ready to wreck and what happens..... at the last minute they decide that they want to have peace. fine. it was done. there was no more beef. but then a week later coma starts writin cast tags and dissin dbk shit, which started shit up again.

the fact is YOU SUCK. Your crew sucks. if yall werent dissin shit then nobody would even give a fuck about your ugly ass street fills. thats why coma went out cappin Spok and BORF. just to ride on there fame as the guy whos dissin them.its really some petty ass shit. and i know your pretty stupid, but your not THAT stupid to see whats going on. u just choose to ignore it. you know this shits wack, u are just too pussy to confront coma about it. Sound familiar slae??

WE were all cool at 1 point, but the toy coma started gettin a big ego once he found out that he was gettin all that loot, and thats where the problems started. your a pussy and your going to remain 1 until the day that u start thinkin for yourself.the beef is pointless and makes no sense but yall aint gonna stop so i guess were just gonna have to beef till the end.

NORE...you guys capped KSW right...Big ass COMA fill in MECA...you know the one where him and SHAKEN hit the line...What the fuck was that for? Are you trying to say MECA and SHAKEN are nobodys or KSW aint shit? Thats right I put a big ass KSW over that fill. CAVE put me up over your shit....hmmm kinda like COMA putting CAST up over BORF...why did he do that? cause CAST is too pussy to dog someones shit?..No...

Thats why I capped your shit...I didnt pull anyones card...Why the fuck come to BMORE and go over peoples shit...and then CAP KSW on the line...

This shit is soooooo tired yo...You guys dont want to stick to your word about not dissing shit so the shit continues...Coma can give demands if he wants but I dought anyones giving him paint for some shit he started....Yes he started that shit...I write KSW and he dogged KSW and the shit just took off from there...

You know when anyone ever talked to you or SLAER it was like the beef was dead and yall didnt want shit to get capped. But COMA just is unreasonable and has a great fucking time destroying other peoples shit...

[dave.jpg

dave2.jpg"

metasin.jpg

Man this is what the line use to look like...I know its wack and its not them hard core throws...but cmon...Thats DBK reppin those burners...

DBK and DNC had the line blazing for a while now

its just shit...shit...shit...

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Apr 1 2006, 09:05 PM

P1010017.jpg

this is what set it off.u feelin those tags cast??

CAST playing the internet brothel role...Yeah maybe you guys can all get together on my space and talk shit to eachother and all put up CAST when you paint over each other...maybe I'll even pop up to get some sagely advice on how to GRAFFITI...pfffttttttt...yeah right!...DICK RIDERS!!! :haha:

Fucking WAR? What did CAST Send you a IM to do that :haha: Toy SOldierZZZ!!

<bgsound src="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic/50centsoldieminem.wav" LOOP="infinite" AUTOSTART="TRUE"><center><a href="http://hoodmusic.peedicrakk.net" target="_blank">

and not to mention when the beef first started, kaos only had shit in jeep country & baltimore hof and a few other places. after talkin on the fone with u and i remember u saying "fuck it , it will be fun to beef". then 1-2 days later the hall of fame gets wiped out.maybe its just a coincidence.....

Oh yeah I forgot he also went to jeep country and capped my shit as well as some slick as production "randomly"...I guess they thought they were some nobodys...The definition of TOY is Trouble on Your System...Seems like we got these fools fitting this profile....think about it...

theres no reasoning...the shit is fucking hilarious...you got 3 dudes that want to run DC to the point were anyone else doing damage in the 4 square miles of DC is gonna get capped...Were dealing with severe personality disorders here...ADD, process schizophrenia, what was that one....Drawing disorder, narcissism...the list goes on...

Narcissistic regression and the formation of secondary narcissism:

While in regression, the person displays childish, immature behaviors. He feels that he is omnipotent, and misjudges his power and that of his opposition. He underestimates challenges facing him and pretends to be "Mr. Know-All". His sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and his ability to empathise with them deteriorate sharply. He becomes intolerably haughty and arrogant, with sadistic and paranoid tendencies. Above all, he then seeks unconditional admiration, even when others with more objective views perceive that he does not deserve it. He is preoccupied with fantastic, magical thinking and daydreams. In this mode he tends to exploit others, to envy them, and to be explosive.

Sound Familiar? It should...get some professional help

first off you know me enough to know i aint scared of a scuffle for shit so dont start gettin all bold tryin ta flex on the internet sayin pussy this pussy that call my phone or come ta my crib if thats what you think yer gettin hyped about, secondly when the fuck did you ever draw or write shit for me? you must be off that dust or some shit.. oh you doodled some nore sketch in a blackbook or did the sketch for a piece at my crib like 5 yrs ago, i bet you feel special , you were supposed ta go allcity with us in 03 but you were to shook ta paint streets, we would have given you the paint and everything, and dont start yappin about oh yea the paint komas dad buys him or some wild dumb shit like that when you know for a fact we were rackin paint weekly like it was a joke [and still are] and its funny how you fucked with my throwies tough and gave props for smashin the city when we were cool and then all the hate comes out and my throwies are suddenly wack right? and then yer talkin all this stupid shit bout rich kids or some shit when you know for a fact how ive always got my bread and aint been handed shit, i could easily pull some rich kid cards on your bitchass but i dont dry snitch so dont worry bout that,just

go get some more walmart paint or scrap cans and go cap some atb shit ....theres plenty out there...either do that or stop crying. cuz im sittin back puffin kush laughin at you faggots....

...Didnt COMA run around during the day buffing SPOK with roll paint at one point? its just conisicdince that you capped our shit and the same day their shit was capped at JC...Or that HOF never had been dissed until you came to BMORE and started going over people? And why would COMA tell people like JASE that he thinks I dissed the HOF? Seems suspicious to me when he knows that DBK and PA had the most burners there at that point.Yo its in the past and I really dont care.

You said youreself youve capped people for no reason...Seriously you know when we talked a while back you wanted to squash this shit...So what happened? COMA just wants to beef and maybe you do to...but cant you see how pointless it is? Can you even explain why you dissed SEK, SIME, EON, FIRE, TYME, KEO, TALE, AMEN, BORF, REZIST, MECA, MEAR, RYKE...and whoever else...excpet for the likely reason that you heard shit through the grapevine about shit talking?

whatever we aint cap the shit think whatever you want ,me or koma 100% would have been said we did it, and yea we were supposed ta dead the beef , when was i ever on this shit b4 typin shit, its just one second yer given props and the next yer yappin all types of shit about us, how can i not respond

I give you mad props...ask anyone...and at one point when WE squashed shit I was down to paint with AHOY and bomb with COMA...but the shit went sour||||||but Im sure as hell not gonna be cool with you going over DBK...c'mon...

And you did cap that Jeep Country production...clearly for no reason...Your memory of events is skewed...why the fuck cant you guys just be reasonable and stop the bullshit...

You make graffiti your personal outlet for social issues...

Like capping DYER...WHY? oh thats right cause he fucked COMAs ex girl...Yo that shit is fucking some young ass shit and has no place in graf...But I wouldnt expect you to really understand that or even agree with me.

See I ask you to explain, which your not obligated to do, why you capped the extensive list of people, and you cant, or dont want to. But the point is you lack respect and while theres those that admire what you do...thats only becasue they havent been on the other end of the table...and seen how ridiculous shit can be...

Im eager to see you guys negotiate this shit out with CAVE, but I think COMA is to stuborn to that, and the shit just drags on and while you might be getting you rocks off capping people, its really some fucked up shit to take advantage of the small scene in DC like that...Any where else...even 20 minutes to the north in BMORE that shit would not fly...so in the end you make yourself look weak...

Im not saying your weak or some shit...but would you go to some hick town where theres like 5 writers and cap everyones hits and try to come off like your KING shit...

OH I just read that shit you put to CAVE...damn you guys got some personal shit to work out...A lot of what CAVE writes is true and you know it and you is right too about some shit but... if you think this shit is just some funny shit and your "kicking back smoking kush" laughing then do you man...In the end its meaningless to most and I think since you take this shit soo seriously some times...you really dont think its funny...

nore u are soooo funny. :haha: its cool if u dont remember me helping u paint your shit More than a few times. its all good. id be embarrased too if the guy who i was beefin with was the one who painted shit for me and i took credit for back in the day.its cool. your a pussy.in 03 i didnt give a fuck about bombing the city. that was around the time coma was cappin spok , and thats 1 of the reasons i stayed away from his bitch ass. i was never scared to paint the streets.ive dont it before and most of the time i went solo. ask atoy and slae too. i was doin straightletters on streets while everyon was doin throws.like i said im not scared of shit.

on the subject on your throwup ( that seva made for u)...yea i said it was tight.i also said your tags were tight too. but i was patronizing u. we were cool at the time. i also said comas shit was tight too. u starting to get the point yet?? o yes and pull my card PLEASE!! id love to hear it. tell everyone how im soo rich. i guess i dint go through the " struggle" like u did. u knoe growing up in the hard streets of "briggs cheny" livin in a big 2 story house with the big ass deck over looking a HUGE backyard. but i guess i can hear it all told by u in the mix tape u gave me. U know how u bust guns, run blocks, rob niggaz, doin drive by's, pushin keys. i should get kaos to put the song on here and let everyone know how hard u are. FAKE ASS RAPPER. slae told me that he thinks its lame too we had a talk about it ask him why.well i guess we can go at it. after coma tho. i need to get some practice in first. thats who im really aiming for. im just a rich kid from nw right?? koma should have no problem beatin my ass or u either right.....YEA. OK. so please get back to me. pull my card, cause i got a whole deck of yours to throw out there for ya :haha: :haha: see ya PUSSY!