Wash DC

colonisms

Originally posted by simewon..............@Mar 30 2006, 12:13 PM

should spend more time worryin bout what you doing dawgs.......................... and bigup E on the pics........... 2

I aint worried I am just curious....am I the only one??

honestly I don't really care cause I don't live there no more so I don't have to see it firsthand...

but still what happen to all the productions

what happened to the wall of fame

what happen to DC graf

not really looking for an answer, just stating my opinion

yo Sime i figured your opinion would be somewhat like mine seeing what era your from

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cotdayum i used to do some real ugly shit,,,,,lol..... ehithecel.. and fuz,,, oppinion of what? dc graff? dont really care to tell ya truth....... atb does they thing,, gunners a bitch.... 2dkhoa def do they thing...goodpeoples.... and im washedup and retired,,,.... "feeling satisfaction from the "internet" crowd reaction" is for the fuckin birds.... itll never compare to "myera" cause my era was riding burned up #2trains to school with burners on everyline... not just one.........

Originally posted by simewon..............@Mar 30 2006, 12:58 PM

itll never compare to "myers" cause my era was riding burned up #2trains to school with burners on everyline... not just one.........

yeah your right itll never compare cause DC is more about getting up as much as possible then showing off your skillz....

just sucks though cause I could walk through DC all day long and it was prod after prod and throws with the ill style....you know what I mean

oh well times have changed I guess

:king: ahhh close....I fuck with them sime simple styles...

you can see that german influence...you know ATB is capping shit cause they been capped to...and they bomb...

its just natural...Im not beefin with em...

it would be tight if shit wasnt getting capped but life aint peaches and cream. Fuck style, when your gettin capped why the fuck do tight shit...

FAME is the name of the game...Shit popped off after DBK squashed they beef cause COMA capped KSW...

Why? you got me...and I cant speak for anyone else...

The shit is so fucking lame to bicker about that shit on here...

And FUZZY not to be a dick but while you got a point about what they do as far as style, you aint writing and cant relate at all to the situation...

Heads got to put in work to get a rep...and ATB puts in mad work... KAOS DBKSW

<bgsound src="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic/WuTangClan.wav" LOOP="infinite" AUTOSTART="TRUE"><left><a href="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic" target="_blank">

damn i thought i had dissed that blue...

anyway, dc is about style, always was, theres style in bombing, i just dont think that some legal wall deserves to be more up than an illegal throwie and the funny thing is that most walls get legal under the pretense of going to the owner and saying "its all bombed let us make it pretty", thats why i dissed legal walls, it was extremelly frustating doing a fill in and risk getting caught and 2 weeks later have the wall "legalized" and have my shit gone over by some "artists". the idea is to mix both things, bombing and piecing, to me if you dont bomb or never did you dont deserve to be running. regardless, bitching about it doesnt solve anything...

jamal hashburn please email me, cast144@gmail.com

144.. this is true,,,... so do you claim being a bomber as well as an artist? ive seen both sides.... i do agree wit what ya said but as far as legals go.... aint nothin wrong with builden skillz..thats that bdp shit that you rep..,,,,i just think evolution is important these days... although,, pieces right on the street aint a bad sight neither........ all in all,, its diff for everyone,,, do you........ and respect..........

i always claimed to be a vandal. if part of being a vandal is doing art then im an artist. you can evolve within what you do, like you can be a straight bomber and evolve within bombing. the thing that bothered me the most were no name artists thinking they deserved ups because they got a wall legalized. i mean, people like smk or cycle could get a wall legal and it wouldnt bothered me at all, but there were plenty of kids that never caught a tag on a street getting fame of legal walls. fame is for those who earn it.

Originally posted by cast144@Mar 31 2006, 12:24 AM

i always claimed to be a vandal. if part of being a vandal is doing art then im an artist. you can evolve within what you do, like you can be a straight bomber and evolve within bombing. the thing that bothered me the most were no name artists thinking they deserved ups because they got a wall legalized. i mean, people like smk or cycle could get a wall legal and it wouldnt bothered me at all, but there were plenty of kids that never caught a tag on a street getting fame of legal walls. fame is for those who earn it.

i see what your saying about the whole "if your not puttin in illegal work, then your legal wall graff gets dissed" shit. and it cool to diss a legal wall if u had a fillin on it, and it gets gone over in 2 weeks by a no name legal eagle.thats fine, and its completly understandable. but what your boys ared doing is dissing everyone, legal eagle, bomber, piecer, whatever they are if there not in atb. all without a justifiable reason. Thats what i think that u dont get.u get on here acting like its the early 90's or some shit back when graff had some order and some rules, but now u got these 3 toys just puttin there same tired, style-less throwups over any new graff the second they see it. i guarantee if u were able to come back here u wouldnt be all on comas nuts thinkin that hes your predecessor, fuckin cast jr. or some shit. this is 2006 and everyones getting capped. old school new school whatever. atb dissed that sime legal, twice i think, and for no apparent reason. they dissed the sek legal, and why?? hes put in work. he probably painted with u back in the day. but he gets dissed for no reason at all. why dosent he diss clear tho? clears up in the city with more legal walls that illegals but thats cool right? cause he got free paint from him and got a bull shit interview in clout. whatever. im just lettin u know that the crew full of cowards your supporting is fuckin it up for everybody. even themselves

now aint that the mutha fucking truth CAVeMANDINGO...The

boys ATB be swinging on clears nuts and CAST talks shit on CLEAR but wants to be myspcae buddies with ATB...WTF?

Yo yo...fo sure it aint the 90's...get a clue...yo yo where them CAST roofs at...I know theres some left... :haha:

Originally posted by SOAKER@Mar 30 2006, 07:16 PM

And FUZZY not to be a dick but while you got a point about what they do as far as style, you aint writing and cant relate at all to the situation...

Heads got to put in work to get a rep...

<bgsound src="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic/WuTangClan.wav" LOOP="infinite" AUTOSTART="TRUE"><left><a href="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic" target="_blank">

yo soak...trust me I put in work all the time but like I said I don't live in DC anymore so it doesn't get seen by yall or dissed by ATB

so maybe I can relate.....yeah I think I can :rolleyes:

just cause I don't have shit all over the internet doesn't mean a thing....don't believe everything you see or don't see in the 120z

nice flik post KILLYOURTV

you know what? yall are some fucking idiots...

Im gonna bite the toung cause this shit is retarded...

The boy SIME can relate...REZIST CAVE....and etc...

anyone else that hasnt had theyre burners capped,

you cant relate...And just for your knowlegde everyone

mentioned has put in work in the streets...

and if all youve ever done is some bullshit throws...hin hint...

you cant relate...

CAVE... :( ...dem words was harsh...dont talk to these fools...

its done yo...shit is old news..

just let it die...Let them boys get their fame off here....

it don't mean shit...just let it die...

but I say you should just cap any CAST shit left

if hes having them boys rep him like that and throwing

CAST tags over DBK...and the funny thing is

he was down with the biggest legal wall herbs there was...

fucking irony you know...

but hey you know hes the GRAFFITI police...

Some niggas got to pack heat cause they cant knuckle up in the streets... :haha:

everyone will grow up one day,,, some of us are just a lil to busy with our careers/family/friends/kids etc...(reallife, not the spoonfed careers of the notorious atbitches..) yousa waitress niggah...hahahahahah.... so when i say im retired,, yeah that means i could care less what they say or do... rag whatevers left you fucks.........lol.... just remember one thing,,,, you'll never be as good as me.... buahahahahhahahahahahahahah................im out,, the retired bigskillboogie.... aka,, i got too much to lose dotcom........................................