Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by montanasilver@Feb 20 2006, 06:17 PM

Awesome dudes!! It looks like you guys really whiped out the talent on this thread, Eh? With great writers like Tune, RivsA and spade, Washington DC will be on the map in no time!! Awesome scene dudes!! Keep it up!

please post something youve done, Id really like to see what a cool graffiti master you are. If its good, then Ill give you props, but dont start talking shit with nothing on your plate. And dont judge a city by some pics you see on the internet.

Originally posted by LIL TWERP+Jan 31 2004, 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LIL TWERP - Jan 31 2004, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HIGHvoltage

my god. that coma is so busted. holy shit.

hahahahahaha.....

check out the over towards the bottom of the pic.

i'm sorry. it's just its little face makes me laugh...

:lol:

yeah that coma shit is wack as hell! if you look at it, it looks like he bit COSE's "C" and he bit SOME E.N.D's "M". i dont really know about his shit. i heard from someone that he's been writin for over 6 years and he didn't even draw his own throwup. i think that he gets up and all but his throwups look like hes been writing for a day. now that i think about it, cAN he even do any thing else but throwups. i give him respect for bombing but his shit is hella ugly, if i just saw one of his flicks and i didn't know who he was i would think he was a toy. im just statin my opinion thats all. i just think he kinda sucks.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-clockwork202@Feb 1 2004, 01:41 AM

yeah i agree his shit blows, but him and nores wrecked dc in a matter of months, so he gets props for that. but just because he has a ton of ups or should i say had a ton of ups, doesnt take away from the fact that he suckass

I found this funny

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Feb 20 2006, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Feb 20 2006, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-montanasilver@Feb 20 2006, 06:17 PM

Awesome dudes!! It looks like you guys really whiped out the talent on this thread, Eh? With great writers like Tune, RivsA and spade, Washington DC will be on the map in no time!! Awesome scene dudes!! Keep it up!

please post something youve done, Id really like to see what a cool graffiti master you are. If its good, then Ill give you props, but dont start talking shit with nothing on your plate. And dont judge a city by some pics you see on the internet.

[/b]

Hey guess what shit head...I read "Clout" magazine. The same guy that wrote your citys graffitty history said that Nore and Coma were the LAST KINGS in your city. Nore and Coma rule the city of Washington DC graffitty. Nore and Coma are the most pathetic bombers in the United States, but they are the kings of graffitty in the Nations Capital (aka) The most powerful city in the world. But I guess that guy knows nothing about graffitty. He probably lied about all the stuff he wrote in the Washington DC graffitty book. So im not just judging your city by the pictures, im judging it by the print written in the book of the guy thatwas the original king of Washington DC.

Wow, you learned how to read? Good for you. Maybe you should read another magazine, like the one that tells you how to kill yourself. I think that is the only option you have. How about you look at the earlier pages or come to the city and look for yourself. And plus you don't have the right to hold an opinion at all on graffiti, you can't even spell it you dumb fuck.

Originally posted by montanasilver+Feb 20 2006, 07:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (montanasilver - Feb 20 2006, 07:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 5iveDee@Feb 20 2006, 06:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-montanasilver@Feb 20 2006, 06:17 PM

Hey guess what shit head...I read "Clout" magazine. The same guy that wrote your citys graffitty history said that Nore and Coma were the LAST KINGS in your city. Nore and Coma rule the city of Washington DC graffitty. Nore and Coma are the most pathetic bombers in the United States, but they are the kings of graffitty in the Nations Capital (aka) The most powerful city in the world. But I guess that guy knows nothing about graffitty. He probably lied about all the stuff he wrote in the Washington DC graffitty book. So im not just judging your city by the pictures, im judging it by the print written in the book of the guy thatwas the original king of Washington DC.

[/b]

MONTANA SILVER is fuking annoying eh?

yo hes like the wine connoisseur of graf....just ignore him and he might go away...he just babbling useless nonesense...hes judging graf on clears book or whatever. cmon hes a dumb ass obviously. if you respond to him hes just gonna wine about something else.

Originally posted by SOAKER+Feb 20 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOAKER - Feb 20 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by montanasilver@Feb 20 2006, 07:51 PM

Originally posted by 5iveDee@Feb 20 2006, 06:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-montanasilver@Feb 20 2006, 06:17 PM

MONTANA SILVER is fuking annoying eh?

yo hes like the wine connoisseur of graf....just ignore him and he might go away...he just babbling useless nonesense...hes judging graf on clears book or whatever. cmon hes a dumb ass obviously. if you respond to him hes just gonna wine about something else.

[/b]

word...............I feel you, I let him keep "kinging" it in study hall while he reads his "graffity" books

Originally posted by 5iveDee@Feb 20 2006, 05:58 PM

nah I stole that shit, then I skull fucked her.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: now thats just pure humor

.....hey Montana seriously, post some fliks we are all curious to see how your style compares to your shit talking mouth :toothache:

if you CAN'T post your pics of "GRAFFITTY" then keep your opinions to yourself........no run along little one

^^^ :haha:

I WORK 10-12 hours a day six or sEven days a week,,,...

pay an energy bill,rent,car ,health, an dental insurance and food and get back at me.

thank god i aint got no kids,

or id prolly shoot myself.

alls im sayin is while ur drivin

on 495,,,pull over,,,an take a pic,,,it takes 48 seconds.

Originally posted by clockwork202@Feb 21 2006, 07:05 PM

Lets get back on topic.. Coma n nore his r doin there thing yes... But becuz ur ina fucken mag does not make u king by any means ... Yes the mags will say there up there most but that's how most interviews are " we are here with (the bigest ryter ever) from (eastbumblefuck, Jupiter) tell us ur exsperiance... All that BS but... Dat nigga BORF has it on lock down there... That's all I have 2 say...

Respect not jocken um!

Bumps 2 Laze , Deph - 703

Yall will b seeing from me soon.. JAM1...

Originally posted by JaMoNE...+Feb 22 2006, 12:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JaMoNE... - Feb 22 2006, 12:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-clockwork202@Feb 21 2006, 07:05 PM

Lets get back on topic.. Coma n nore his r doin there thing yes... But becuz ur ina fucken mag does not make u king by any means ... Yes the mags will say there up there most but that's how most interviews are " we are here with (the bigest ryter ever) from (eastbumblefuck, Jupiter) tell us ur exsperiance... All that BS but... Dat nigga BORF has it on lock down there... That's all I have 2 say...

Respect not jocken um!

Bumps 2 Laze , Deph - 703

Yall will b seeing from me soon.. JAM1...

[/b]

as eloquent as that was, hes got a point.