Wash DC

colonisms

man, im sorry, im tryin to

let heads know about something i know they find important.

why here?,,,cause i like 12oz,,.

you gotta find more hustles

than just college,,,there, im done.peopl were complain'

about college....

fuck man,,

i mean barely anyone

even wants to come to dc anymore.. mad pepl have tons of badass fliks and dont

and wont post em!. .....

the powers that be

raped mine so .....

at least i post up on this bitch!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HEY 5dee, you just discovered what graf is obviously...why dont you just shut up and stop treating this GRAFFITI forum like your little personal diary telling us about your dad and shit where the fuck he works at or what the fuck everschool or when you get out of highschool or how wack you graf is .., you dont even write dude and if you do its obviously not worth looking at ..seriously you and everyone else needs to <font size=5> SHUT THE FUCK UP

finally fliks

and once again we have to tip are hats to SOAKER cause he and BALANCE....oh and MAR (sorry to those I didn't mention-you know who you are)

are the only 3 who really post fliks on this forum

.....and to all those who want ol'school pics just wait a few days and I should have mine up :burn:

Originally posted by SOAKER@Feb 24 2006, 10:31 AM

HEY 5dee, you just discovered what graf is obviously...why dont you just shut up and stop treating this GRAFFITI forum like your little personal diary telling us about your dad and shit where the fuck he works at or what the fuck everschool or when you get out of highschool or how wack you graf is .., you dont even write dude and if you do its obviously not worth looking at ..seriously you and everyone else needs to <font size=5> SHUT THE FUCK UP

small sense of humor^

I do write. You act like you started out as a king, when you started your shit wasnt worthy of looking at either. And this is my diary? Everything I have said had been related to the topic that was going on in this thread from previous threads. You sir have no life, trying to punk kids on the internet is not gonna boost your street cred. Get a life man.

Originally posted by JaMoNE...+Feb 22 2006, 12:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JaMoNE... - Feb 22 2006, 12:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-clockwork202@Feb 21 2006, 07:05 PM

Lets get back on topic.. Coma n nore his r doin there thing yes... But becuz ur ina fucken mag does not make u king by any means ... Yes the mags will say there up there most but that's how most interviews are " we are here with (the bigest ryter ever) from (eastbumblefuck, Jupiter) tell us ur exsperiance... All that BS but... Dat nigga BORF has it on lock down there... That's all I have 2 say...

Respect not jocken um!

Bumps 2 Laze , Deph - 703

Yall will b seeing from me soon.. JAM1...

[/b]

So by saying this, you are saying that all of the writers in the "Free Ajents" book arent really what they are portrayed to be. The coma and nore article featured in "Clout" magazine is written by the same Person. This particular person that wrote that book is known around the world as the king of Washington DC graffiti. This guy is a big name in the graffitty world. I have been consistantly been seeing his featured works in various publications and magazines. He is the truth. And your city is truly pathetic because the kings of it, Coma and Nore are crushing it with horrible graffitty. Just realize and accept the fact that your city is verry weak in terms of graffitty. You know it, and I know it.

Guest clockwork202

^^foreal

montanasilver = another dumbass talking out their ass that thinks they know the deal with someones city because they read graff mags at tower records and look at 12oz all day

haha,,,i thought montana silver

was coma.

my girl bought ''gettin up''

the limited edition with

sketch book..

kinda wierd cause i just took

a photo of a ''blue'' in the game. and u can do a couple

different CYCLE throwys .

its cheesy at times but overall

i give it a 6 or 7.

the next one will be viscous

though!

when was the last time clear

even stepped foot in this city,,

hmmmmmmm..

“Washington just wasn’t big enough for both of us.�

by Rachel Beckman

Meet Borf’s nemesis

He noticed the box at 14th and Q Streets NW the week before. Ever since, the damn thing has been taunting him every day as he bikes from his Rosslyn home to his Logan Circle office.

It’s a freezing cold February afternoon, and the Anti-Borf is on his lunch break.

“Here they are,� he says, circling the box and finding two of the ubiquitous tags. Armed with a small yellow can of Goof Off: The Ultimate Remover! and a rag, he goes to work, scrubbing away.

The white Borf graffito doesn’t budge.

“Oh, no, this must be latex-based paint,� he says, scrubbing harder. “This stuff really works better with oil-based.�

He gives up, throwing in the towel—into a small plastic baggie where he keeps his graffiti cleanup supplies. He vows to return the next day, armed with flat gray base paint, cans of which he keeps both at home and at work.

“Something that doesn’t catch your eye,� he says.

The Anti-Borf is Trevor Goodchild, a 46-year-old office assistant for a court-reporting company. Over the 2004 winter holiday, he complained to his brother and sister about how Borf had taken over the city. By New Year’s Day, Goodchild had resolved to start a one-man crusade against the vandal who’s defaced street signs, mailboxes, and newspaper vending boxes in D.C. and across the country.

According to his count, Goodchild has since eliminated 103 Borf tags.

“I’m an Eagle Boy Scout,� he says. “I’m just doing my good deed for the community.�

Dig deeper, though, and Goodchild’s crusade is fueled by more than the 12 points of the Scout Law. His bicycle is his primary mode of transportation, and all of that bike time has put him face-to-face with more Borf art than he can tolerate.

“It makes me grind my teeth and cuss,� he says. “I drink too much coffee. I’m too high-strung.�

The obsession is obvious upon entrance to Goodchild’s basement office at a court-reporting and transcription firm. He’s taped articles about Borf to the inside of the door, including a quote from a blogger published in the Express after the arrest of John Tsombikos for the Borf taggings: “It figures…he probably is some 18 year old…who lives in a million dollar plus house in Great Falls and does this for fun.�

Goodchild’s co-workers say they are kept well-apprised of his efforts. “We can’t help but know about it,� fellow court reporter Jim Urano says. “We get daily reports.�

The crusade has hit some rough patches. Goodchild’s most difficult target was on the bridge that carries M Street NW over Rock Creek Park. Too afraid to scale the edge of the bridge to cover up a tag, he attached a paint brush to the end of a broom handle with rubber bands and painted safely from the sidewalk.

“The reaction from passers-by has been nothing other than thumbs-up signals, smiles, nods of approval,� he says.

Goodchild has chosen to curtail his activity lately, however. Despite a two-decade-plus age difference, he is worried that someone might mistake him for Tsombikos performing some of his 80 hours of court-ordered graffiti cleanup.

Tsombikos has been held at the D.C. Jail since Feb. 9. He says he realizes that someone has been erasing and painting over his tags with gray paint, though he will neither confirm nor deny that he has retaliated against Goodchild.

Evidence suggests that he might have: A week after Goodchild painted over a Borf tag on the Key Bridge in Georgetown last year, the phrase “This means war!� appeared underneath the gray splotch.

The city’s Department of Public Works (DPW), which is in charge of graffiti removal, is glad to share work with Goodchild.

“We are happy for the help,� DPW spokesperson Mary Myers says. “This guy is certainly doing his part.�

DPW crews use a power washer called the Graffiti Blaster and cloths treated with chemicals. When those means fail, they resort to simply painting over the tag, much as Goodchild does.

Myers admits that her graffiti-removal teams work with a limited palette for painting over tags, but she suggests that Goodchild contact the Citywide Call Center to report the 14th Street site rather than paint over a green mailbox with gray paint.

“The feds might have some feeling about that if it’s one of [their boxes],� she says.