Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey dopers, what's up. This is Lucky Seven FA. In the next few days I'm gonna post some totally ancient ass DC shit from my negatives, if I can go through them tonight. I have about a few hundred flicks of DC from 1984-87 and I will try and scan em later this evening. Most of this shit never made the FA book, but some of it did. I will have to look. Anyway I just want to say thanks for keeping DC going, your shit is pretty impressive. We were never as good as you guys are. Most respect, and until then, watch out for some flicks in the next few days. Hope you enjoy it. LuckySeven FA 1984s Glove TFC

Originally posted by MAR+Oct 16 2005, 07:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Oct 16 2005, 07:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-5iveDee@Oct 16 2005, 06:53 PM

my photography>your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pshhhhhhhhh

was that supposed to be some lame insult?

[/b]

no a joke, its hard to express emotion on the internet.....

It's going to be a couple of days. I have to go through about a hundred or so pictures & negatives. I might even have to get some reprinted, and in this digital age, I can imagine there aren't alot of places to take these damn old-ass negatives from like a 100 Instamatic camera to get done, but I found a place locally and I am workin on it. I promise it'll be worth it. I came across one of us while we were tripping our asses off immediately following "Stop The Violence" - and that was in 1989 - most of the shit is from 84-85.

Seven FA

Originally posted by Poeboy@Oct 19 2005, 12:10 AM

It's going to be a couple of days. I have to go through about a hundred or so pictures & negatives. I might even have to get some reprinted, and in this digital age, I can imagine there aren't alot of places to take these damn old-ass negatives from like a 100 Instamatic camera to get done, but I found a place locally and I am workin on it. I promise it'll be worth it. I came across one of us while we were tripping our asses off immediately following "Stop The Violence" - and that was in 1989 - most of the shit is from 84-85.

Seven FA

FA is still alive...Seen heads like DKAE throwin it up in Georgia a couple years back....