Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by cast144@Oct 7 2005, 06:39 AM

somebody once told me "graff aint pretty", i never claimed to be an artists, nor i cared to be, artists usually went to corcoran or some other design school and got beat. im a vandal, i didnt have the smithsonian chasing me, i had the vandal squad, maybe shits changed, but there was a lot less crying back then, fuck blue got the shit beat out of her and she understood why, point is "handle your business", got your shit gone over, go find whoever it was, cant handle? stay at home, paint your backyard and fuck it, dont cry about it.

have a nice day.

CAST 144

KGB WRECKING CREW

FUCK LIFE.

by the way, im still bombing, yeah BOMBING.

^^ thats the truth right there

ummmm no,,....... ^^^^^^ thats a sackfulla nuts in ya mouth.... hahahaha........ just a joke youngone,, dont go dissin my shit now.... ill give you your respect for being the most up, regardless of it being the ugliest shit ever. We're def. in the game for two different reasons, yours being mass destruction and beef,lol.. and mine being destruction and skill enhancement.. So ill label it,, not better, not worse, just different... 144,,, as far as the art school shit homie,,, i've been in the streets well before i attended any artschool, i'll claim a skilled vandel due to those same streets, and not some school.. 90% of the shit i "still" do is illy, just not in the 60 block radius of dc streets. im not that limited.. so to make a generalized judgement on cats that yall call "artfags" should be rethought.. or maybe not so general. just cause you rocka legal wall dont make you an eagle... And all this dc garbage of a graff scene, this shit aint a graff scene. Atb owns dc, you paint, they wreck it... pointless, but thats how it is.. Only 66 pages and now we've all finally learned atb is a wanna be 5 10man gang. notta graff crew, and thats what they striving for in response. So untill someone knocks these lil niggahs the fuckout or deadsum.. ill have to agree withem on talking bullshit on the internet.. Personally,, they stay off my shit, for everything ive seen so far, its not my beef....... so lemme end this by sayin i respect anyone who actually makes it out of there front door to go do they thing, regardless, of being stamped a piecer/bomber/doing ugly shit, yadiyadi,........... just my oppinion.. 144, thanks for the pics,... and ult,, where the fuck you at........

ohhhh,, and good ole mr. maryland lee.......... i've known you for some odd years now homie, and ummmm please dont speak on the behalf of evolution of skillz,, honestly, smk/cert/kelt/ gave you your style back in 95/6, and thats what ya still painten... cmon dog,,

but glad to see you still out doing you..... tellspeakzwhatup...... and if you do claim to be "OG".... than less talk and knock them niggahs out.......

Originally posted by clockwork202+Oct 7 2005, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clockwork202 - Oct 7 2005, 12:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cast144@Oct 7 2005, 06:39 AM

somebody once told me "graff aint pretty", i never claimed to be an artists, nor i cared to be, artists usually went to corcoran or some other design school and got beat.  im a vandal, i didnt have the smithsonian chasing me, i had the vandal squad, maybe shits changed, but there was a lot less crying back then, fuck blue got the shit beat out of her and she understood why, point is "handle your business", got your shit gone over, go find whoever it was, cant handle? stay at home, paint your backyard and fuck it, dont cry about it.

have a nice day.

CAST 144

KGB WRECKING CREW

FUCK LIFE.

by the way, im still bombing, yeah BOMBING.

^^ thats the truth right there

[/b]

that was well put cast. that is the truth clockwork. its kinda funny tho because your boy KOMA is scared to go at it with me. ive called him out many times. even back when we were cool. i know you think that you know him cast cuz you talk to him on myspace and all...but the fact is that he is pussy. he tries hard to give the illusion that he is bout shit, but he is weak. i would love to fight him. a good 1 on 1 would make my year. atblock a.k.a. the diesel a.k.a. Koma. lets go. Im READY. lets do this. man to man. no weapons. straight fist. u know how to reach me.

yo lord fresh dumbass 2005, stop propping your boys who nobody knows, and if there were hundreds like me, wheres their shit on the street, as aa matter of fact, wheres YOUR shit on the street, you forgot the KOOL in your name, internet toy. svev was cool but lasted 6 months, some painted on the reg, im cool with exist but when i was around he wasnt for "other" reasons... you wanna keep talking, tell me who im talking to.

sime, you keep taking shit personal, we spoke and i told you it wasnt about you and you jump off with this again, when i talk about artfags i refer to idiots that have only done legal walls and go to rich white boys school, ask around, more than a few dropped out. you take graff to whatever level you wanna take it, its all you, i just say what it means to me. if me saying "artfag" bothers you, then it must be cause you feel like it, if not then we shouldnt even be discussing it, shit simple.

yeah all i was was a throwie and a straight letter, but you still got my name in your mouth...

CAST 144

H-BOMB

Originally posted by cast144@Oct 7 2005, 10:03 PM

yo lord fresh dumbass 2005, stop propping your boys who nobody knows, and if there were hundreds like me, wheres their shit on the street, as aa matter of fact, wheres YOUR shit on the street, you forgot the KOOL in your name, internet toy. svev was cool but lasted 6 months, some painted on the reg, im cool with exist but when i was around he wasnt for "other" reasons... you wanna keep talking, tell me who im talking to.

sime, you keep taking shit personal, we spoke and i told you it wasnt about you and you jump off with this again, when i talk about artfags i refer to idiots that have only done legal walls and go to rich white boys school, ask around, more than a few dropped out. you take graff to whatever level you wanna take it, its all you, i just say what it means to me. if me saying "artfag" bothers you, then it must be cause you feel like it, if not then we shouldnt even be discussing it, shit simple.

yeah all i was was a throwie and a straight letter, but you still got my name in your mouth...

CAST 144

H-BOMB

Their shit was and is on the streets and they are not my boys. You wouldn't know that though cause your ass aint around too much. Its cool though. I didnt say I didn't respect your shit. I know exist and the "other reasons". You wouldn't know me if I told you cause I don't waste time being an "internet toy" and posting what I paint immediately after I paint it then takin pictures with a digi cam. chillout. Your name in a mouth still occurs once in a while, hold on to that cause it don't look like any new CAST shit is poppin up anytime soon and there is almost nothing left. Oh well, I'll remind them when I can. The time you put in will not be forgotten. relax

I wish I was some limp wristed liberal idealist then maybe I could comfort myself with believing that reaching mutual understanding with others was the appropriate way to go about diplomacy. Fuck that. We are nothing but roaches with egos the size of infinitely expanding universes. Call me crazy but I am dissapointed in a city where a cat can be seen by bamas with lil grudges and hurt feelings and they don't even have them mins to be vocal or jump ATW out there. Damn I hate like cultured individuals creating their own moral guidelines. Grafitti aside all ya'll could benifit from paying homage and studying the way our immigrant relatives knew how to do the damn thing instead of popping their mouths off when they're wet to real hurt to begin with. On that note, I will leave you all to your emotional stories. You and the rest of the typing tough boys. Last time I checked carpol tunnel was a conseqence. Oh yeah and if you see me in the street show love, if you're thinking about knockin my snot box whide open Holla at me. Just don't be surprised if I walk this shit like a man should. I love DC I have heard such tough jabber from so many that changed their TuNe when that real shucky ducky shit came to expose the fakin jacks that has been, for the most part, fantasying they could do real grime. keep up the ups the art the fuck off mentality. But chose a position either you're with streetshit or you aint. I advise he latter 99.9% of you ain't build for this. Some cats do live real but too many are only bold when its a keyboard or some safe distance.Don't make me turn this car around and take off my belt. All ya'll holla at me. Coma Nore and the rest of you pamper pullup grads stop being scared and come blazey blah with me. And no coma it won't be under a bridge so you don't have to bitch out and say you're nervous bout that. ""If you see me on the street remember you can test me". Oh yeah and 144 you don't even sound like the cat I knew. So low in this you dont' even realize we know each other. Sometimes strong homies turn into strait turncoats and are weak. meditate on that.