Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuckyall@Sep 15 2005, 09:56 PM

From an outsiders point of view atb is dooing they shit, how can you all say there so wack when they have done damage in multiple city's, stay true to bombing, take back there shit with fills over and over, when all i have seen from you all is a bunch of crying, not even dooing fill for fill, yet you say there probly scared, judging by the way things look its you all that are woried,  I dont know atb or who there against, im just saying and the most i ever saw from cave was one freight train, and it was dissed by atb, so that left a lasting impresion.  It also looks like they are stacked with paint, and you all are waiting for your next paycheck to buy a galon of roller paint and some krylon.  Good luck. :gaga:  :gaga:

ummmmmm your not from here, all u see is whats on this thread. atb ruins everybodys shit cause they cant do shit but these wack throws that they didnt even make up themselves. no bodys crying, and nobodys scared of these wanna b "gangster bombers".Im DEFINETLY NOT SCARED of these bammas. i KNOW all of thes dudes. i was like a FATHER to all of them at one point. expecially slae, cause his mom would come to the basement all drunk and hit on me and shit. he even said to me once that i was like the father that he never had. everyone in that crew was on my nuts at one point but i couldnt fuck with them any more cause when koma got rich from his grandma dyin he started gettin a big ego and thought that he was above everybody.

ok..atb dissed one of my freights. am i supposed to go fill 4 fill with them?? if there bustin throws over pieces then im bustin tags over there throws. WHY should i play there game, when they cant even play mine????? its as simple as that.

AS far as paint goes, nobody knows how i get my paint. somebody might give me paint. i might boost a few cans. or pay for it straight out my pocket. so fuckin what??!? im still taggin on there shit. who cares how i got it. koma buys all his paint. hes got a HALF MILLION BUCKS from a dead relative. and if hes not buyin it hes stealin it from his work.down by that spot near *** (didnt think i knew about that shit, did u old buddy). So outta towner get your shit straight and know the whole story b4 u decide to comment on something that u know nothing about. thank u

Originally posted by CaveMandingo+Sep 16 2005, 03:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CaveMandingo - Sep 16 2005, 03:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuckyall@Sep 15 2005, 09:56 PM

From an outsiders point of view atb is dooing they shit, how can you all say there so wack when they have done damage in multiple city's, stay true to bombing, take back there shit with fills over and over, when all i have seen from you all is a bunch of crying, not even dooing fill for fill, yet you say there probly scared, judging by the way things look its you all that are woried,  I dont know atb or who there against, im just saying and the most i ever saw from cave was one freight train, and it was dissed by atb, so that left a lasting impresion.  It also looks like they are stacked with paint, and you all are waiting for your next paycheck to buy a galon of roller paint and some krylon.  Good luck. :gaga:  :gaga:

ummmmmm your not from here, all u see is whats on this thread. atb ruins everybodys shit cause they cant do shit but these wack throws that they didnt even make up themselves. no bodys crying, and nobodys scared of these wanna b "gangster bombers".Im DEFINETLY NOT SCARED of these bammas. i KNOW all of thes dudes. i was like a FATHER to all of them at one point. expecially slae, cause his mom would come to the basement all drunk and hit on me and shit. he even said to me once that i was like the father that he never had. everyone in that crew was on my nuts at one point but i couldnt fuck with them any more cause when koma got rich from his grandma dyin he started gettin a big ego and thought that he was above everybody.

ok..atb dissed one of my freights. am i supposed to go fill 4 fill with them?? if there bustin throws over pieces then im bustin tags over there throws. WHY should i play there game, when they cant even play mine????? its as simple as that.

AS far as paint goes, nobody knows how i get my paint. somebody might give me paint. i might boost a few cans. or pay for it straight out my pocket. so fuckin what??!? im still taggin on there shit. who cares how i got it. koma buys all his paint. hes got a HALF MILLION BUCKS from a dead relative. and if hes not buyin it hes stealin it from his work.down by that spot near ***. (didnt think i knew about that shit, did u old buddy). So outta towner get your shit straight and know the whole story b4 u decide to comment on something that u know nothing about. thank u

[/b]

Actually it just so happens i have been in a few of the cities, i guess these guys have lived in or mabby were just there to play. I now fully side with them after seeing what a dry snitch you are, i think i will most likely rag your shit from this day forth, jsut cause thats what i do with snitch fagots, if your like there dad then punish them, you sound like a dad who has no control of what his kids do, These kids obviosly dont give a fuck about you or the rest of the dc scene judging by things here(on the board) as well as the city (wich i have been to as well). You all ore obviosly pussys anyways, this shit should have be set up and taken to a nice little park and faught out. but the info droping needs to go.toy. Judging by your last post and how much you like to talk i would say you had only been writing for a year. preaty sad :clown2:

fuckyall,, what you write homie? ill agree wit ya on the park shit, but not knowing shit bout this city bro, plllease shutup... not only do your thoughts/oppinions need to cease but at this point i think everyones does. including my own. it is what it is.... dc's been dead. so letem keep killin it.... they dont go over my shit personaly, but its going over my homeboys i have a problem with, so two cuez pieces capped, two ahoy trains smashed.pointless but done,. they keep doing it, and yes, it will catch up to them, graffiti no longer plays a part in it. Sooo, enough talk, enough self promoting on the net to claim a kingship......enough ewww we bust gunz, stab nigahz, murder ave yadiyadi,,,so youve done dirt.. big deal, advertising that shit is what makes you NOT a gangsta, should know better. one day yall gonna wake up and realize that theres more to life than negativity, whether its all this bs catchin up to yall or just figuring it out on ya own hopefully, won would think yall woulda taken heed from your boy ahoys bs... but dunno,, some cats never learn from their mistakes.im sure he wishes he had right now. so keep on makin em...........

Originally posted by simewon..............@Sep 16 2005, 11:34 AM

fuckyall,, what you write homie? ill agree wit ya on the park shit, but not knowing shit bout this city bro, plllease shutup... not only do your thoughts/oppinions need to cease but at this point i think everyones does. including my own. it is what it is.... dc's been dead. so letem keep killin it.... they dont go over my shit personaly, but its going over my homeboys i have a problem with, so two cuez pieces capped, two ahoy trains smashed.pointless but done,. they keep doing it, and yes, it will catch up to them, graffiti no longer plays a part in it. Sooo, enough talk, enough self promoting on the net to claim a kingship......enough ewww we bust gunz, stab nigahz, murder ave yadiyadi,,,so youve done dirt.. big deal, advertising that shit is what makes you NOT a gangsta, should know better. one day yall gonna wake up and realize that theres more to life than negativity, whether its all this bs catchin up to yall or just figuring it out on ya own hopefully, won would think yall woulda taken heed from your boy ahoys bs... but dunno,, some cats never learn from their mistakes.im sure he wishes he had right now. so keep on makin em...........

after all that what does it matter what I write. i know your a toy who thinks he is good and is still living off the time he was down with ewok, you dont even paint no more bro, give it up and stop coming on here like your the president or something, what would make you think people wana hear you, you hardly even put down any street work, yet these foold in dc are obviosly getting down with the Elegal shit and all you can do it hate, because one of your boys stupid legal walls got dissed, but like you just said all the negitivity needs to stop, so stop! :huh2: :shook:

Originally posted by fuckyall+Sep 16 2005, 10:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuckyall - Sep 16 2005, 10:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Sep 16 2005, 03:44 AM

Originally posted by fuckyall@Sep 15 2005, 09:56 PM

From an outsiders point of view atb is dooing they shit, how can you all say there so wack when they have done damage in multiple city's, stay true to bombing, take back there shit with fills over and over, when all i have seen from you all is a bunch of crying, not even dooing fill for fill, yet you say there probly scared, judging by the way things look its you all that are woried, I dont know atb or who there against, im just saying and the most i ever saw from cave was one freight train, and it was dissed by atb, so that left a lasting impresion. It also looks like they are stacked with paint, and you all are waiting for your next paycheck to buy a galon of roller paint and some krylon. Good luck. :gaga: :gaga:

AS far as paint goes, nobody knows how i get my paint. somebody might give me paint. i might boost a few cans. or pay for it straight out my pocket. so fuckin what??!? im still taggin on there shit. who cares how i got it. koma buys all his paint. hes got a HALF MILLION BUCKS from a dead relative. and if hes not buyin it hes stealin it from his work.down by that spot near ***. (didnt think i knew about that shit, did u old buddy). So outta towner get your shit straight and know the whole story b4 u decide to comment on something that u know nothing about. thank u

Actually it just so happens i have been in a few of the cities, i guess these guys have lived in or mabby were just there to play. I now fully side with them after seeing what a dry snitch you are, i think i will most likely rag your shit from this day forth, jsut cause thats what i do with snitch fagots, if your like there dad then punish them, you sound like a dad who has no control of what his kids do, These kids obviosly dont give a fuck about you or the rest of the dc scene judging by things here(on the board) as well as the city (wich i have been to as well). You all ore obviosly pussys anyways, this shit should have be set up and taken to a nice little park and faught out. but the info droping needs to go.toy. Judging by your last post and how much you like to talk i would say you had only been writing for a year. preaty sad :clown2:

[/b]

Originally posted by fuckyall@Sep 16 2005, 11:54 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-simewon..............@Sep 16 2005, 11:34 AM

after all that what does it matter what I write. i know your a toy who thinks he is good and is still living off the time he was down with ewok, you dont even paint no more bro, give it up and stop coming on here like your the president or something, what would make you think people wana hear you, you hardly even put down any street work, yet these foold in dc are obviosly getting down with the Elegal shit and all you can do it hate, because one of your boys stupid legal walls got dissed, but like you just said all the negitivity needs to stop, so stop! :huh2: :shook:

i have nothing to prove,,, i know i suck( ill burn ya ina heartbeatbitch),, i know i didnt do alot of street work in dc/va/ny/mexico/germany(dumbfuk, guess i should start posting shit to "let niggahs know" haha) ewok was in my crew, not the other way around, and if i got inspiration from anyone one of em it was demon and deos(so get ya facts streight fucker) I dont paint anymore ( but have more trains runnin than yah mahs had dicks.) legal artwork( i do it all faggot,, something about being unlimited.. ) and yes,,, what do write again........

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Sep 16 2005, 03:44 AM

....koma buys all his paint. hes got a HALF MILLION BUCKS from

a dead relative. and if hes not buyin it hes stealin it from

his work.down by that spot near ***

(didnt think i knew about that shit, did u old buddy).

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: nope. you've got it all wrong buddy.

ok then if u side with atb, then you should have no problem tellin us, what u write.if your going to travel all the way to dc to diss me then why dont u tell me what u write. atb dropped info on ME. i dont think your from BX. i think that your in Atb and your just tryin to talk shit from another screen name. as far as meeting at the park goes, i already said that atb backed down every time i was tryin to rumble. there TOO fuckin pussy. notice how before i got on 12 ounce they were runnin it with shit talk, now they barely say any thing cause they know that i know how much of a bunch of bitches they are. Now stop bein a bitch and tell us your name. me and sime would love to know.

do you guys do anything other than argue?

this thread is going to get slated for closure if you guys can't get your egos under enough control that you don't have to keep posting your bullshit arguments

we all know you guys can argue about this over AIM or email or PMs

stop trying to get attention, or whatever you are doing, or i'm closing this bullshit the fuck down.

Personally im rooting for the buff.

^^^^

Bump for RANCOR that guys awsome! Yo Borf go back to writing with him.

Originally posted by symbols@Sep 16 2005, 02:34 PM

do you guys do anything other than argue?

we post pictures sometimes....

Edit: Fixed.

well, just so everyone knows

"sometimes" posting picis not enough to keep the thread open when

arguing and bullshitting and boasting is on "all the time"

and don't fuckin quote pictures when they are right above your post.

it's just another reason for me to get shitty