Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not but seriously Ive only been writing for 3 years I started when I was 15. Im still a total toy but on the other hand I could offe some advice, quit with tha angly arrow block bla blah blah shit things like that are supposed to work with the letters not against them mainly just work on a handstyle for now and learn how to do bubble letters so you begin to understand line structure an+ and- space furthermore just start painting and get up who gives a shit if it looks wack just keep going with simpler skentches paint as much as possible and you'le improve its all or nothing really either your commited or you arent so make the desicion and devote some serious energy to it or quit now.

Yeah...try not using a crown untill it's actually given to you. don't get me wrong, there's some people with lengthy names, vicious for example. but you do seem to have some artistic creativity in development, just keep at it, use the basic rules, symetry, asemtry, lay lines, straight lines. try shortening to name perhaps? just a suggestion

railcar.jpg

Comments on my shit?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived