Chicago Graff

bufme1

Originally posted by wutangbanger

did any one catch the deam am DOOM bill board if u look at ur left takeing loomis street outta the city CHICAGO. yo sect one dowhat u write u write SEK? cus i saw a razek and sek on the all going to Cicero i tink itwas razek cus there was a fr8 blockining tha wall so it was hard to see hit me up am gone.

hey wahts up nah i dont write sect but i caught that freight the one right off the express way right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest defyone
Originally posted by Abstract Rationality

Props to some loved peeps...Indi, Revise, Elotes, Tar, Jerne, and whoever else ive had contact with...Other than stupid cru beef thats everlasting in Chicago there are some real heads out there..much love..

hey playah.. yous fogettin me,...

Guest PROFESOR

POSER AND JERK

WHO PEEP THE POSER AND JERK OFF I THINK IT WAS RANDOLPH.. ITS A BACCARDI BILLBOARD SHIS BLINGIN... I SHOULD GET THE FLICKS SOON AND ILL POST THEM SHITS... PEACE FESTER TFD

IceColdPops (Deep)

Originally posted by IceColdPops

May hav sumfin ta do witcher browser buddy...I can see them shitz fine.

Just wanted to know where your style and ideas orginated from,

Don't take this in a bad way, just wondering because when I started sketching letters I pretty much looked at aztec art and graf kats like paris, yikes, porkchop, antck the list goes on-

Also one last thing would you be interested in submitting an interview for the issue 2 of my graff mag?

Re: HHHMmmmmmm....

Originally posted by Goat Head

I don't know if you're ready for this ETC...

What's the deal with Da Living Dead?

I guess you haven't been supporting any graff mags lately, because the first issue sold out at tower records, quimby's and uprise.

Eventhough it was in black and white, it was 60 pages full of graff-

Issue 2 is in the works and youll never know but this one might come out full color-

So were's your make believe graff mag-

Research before you speak

Ha Ha...

I saw that mag...(in Tower)....I wasn't even trying to talk shit, but your mag was disappointing, for what it was, seeing that I thought Mando and Decaf were supposed to be helping too.I hope issue two is jam packed full of more St. Louis flicks that everyone has seen!Yeah!It's all good, man...I'm just fucking around....I guess I wasn't researching hard enough....ha ha....tell Egor "what's up" for me....

Ps.bufme1 needs to go out and bomb.....

damn, goathead your never going to change are you. steady havn something to say all the time. i bet you got your ass kicked alot when you were a shorty ha?. im not trying to strike nerves here. but maybe you should take a different approach when you reply or talk to people. that way you dont have to wonder why people are always after you. to each its own right.? thats why you get along well with your boys hear and doe. the three of you are all the same. but who am i to talk. just a suggestion broh, say hi to the morton conductors fo me. SPOT JOCK!!:D

J.K-SAGA PAINTING HYDE PARK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ha Ha...

Originally posted by Goat Head

I saw that mag...(in Tower)....I wasn't even trying to talk shit, but your mag was disappointing, for what it was, seeing that I thought Mando and Decaf were supposed to be helping too.I hope issue two is jam packed full of more St. Louis flicks that everyone has seen!Yeah!It's all good, man...I'm just fucking around....I guess I wasn't researching hard enough....ha ha....tell Egor "what's up" for me....

Ps.bufme1 needs to go out and bomb.....

Iam sure wondering how your cut and paste mag is going to look, one suggestion goatheaded fuck, if your trying to get flicks dont ask people to send you jpegs or gifs over email they don't print out right. Oh but thats probably something you already knew since my first mag sucked so much and what you know about the last paint louis, where you even there? cause I was. Also don't worry about issue two cause you won't see any of your shit in it-

Maybe you should stop hating and start participating-

drugs don't kill-:dazed:

buffme-

who the hell am I? I should be asking you the question who the hell are you?

Don't send us any flicks punk-

I take care of the hotheadz/dalivingdead website-

:mad:

This is why chicago heads like you get there asses wooped, because you talk out of your ass-

Guest PROFESOR

GEEEZZZZZ

EASY EASY EASY PEOPLE CHILL OUT WHY ALL THE HARSHNESS... AAAAHH WHATEVER UMM YES I AM STILL ON TRIAL WITH TFD... PEACE FES TFD

CHICAGO LACKS?............................

:D its a good deal i know nothing about graff. i made the right choice by becoming a priest.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! :spent: :mexican:

Archived