BODY BOMBING

hrm smk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol ur stoopid lmao!!!1 u lerned about the graffing from a book???/lol. my nigga leroy told me saber started graph with one big river piece in NYC or jersey or rhode island or sumthing i 4got but yea every1 else bit from dat, rent gettin up, mayB ull lern sumthing.!!! [/color]

uhh... no you and your nigga leroy are stupid... Saber didnt start Graff wit his LA River piece...Graff started waaaaayyyyy the fuck before that..so now you know

lol ur stoopid lmao!!!1 u lerned about the graffing from a book???/lol. my nigga leroy told me saber started graph with one big river piece in NYC or jersey or rhode island or sumthing i 4got but yea every1 else bit from dat, rent gettin up, mayB ull lern sumthing.!!! [/color]

:lol: :lol: :lol: youre both retarded. graff started in philly with cornbread. he hit bus lines. stop chokin on dick and kill yourself.

l0l chok on dik? i dont do dat, i meen i take teh ocasional dik in the pooper but not choke on 1 dat shits jus gay sun!!

n whos cornbred? is he like saber but blak?

whocares tho ebry1 no's filly graph sucks.

ONE!!1[/color]

omg get the fuck out of here please

Re: For All the Haters

REAL BODY BOMBING!!!![/color][/size][/font]:)

rusto.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that nigga got owned wtf! lmao

Archived