Sope One aka Billy Bronze

Con

http://www.geocities.com/ebay5200/Sope.jpg'> Sope was a cool guy. Always a good partner to go rob locked up bikes with. I have painted with him many times and had fun every time. We crashed a party in Oakland once and He was an instant hit. Dancing all night with some Berkeley girls and becoming the life of the party. Sope had a good run. The world is worse off without him... Hopefully my picture above says it all....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thejackal

sope

i can not take the constant removal for above from the subculture.

we are below social. interesting knitting circle here and only have seen sope bits, and know some i h u guys,

how is it we are all getting old or fast. the more i wrote the less lives lived.

i capped me to few times/scared and hope the family well-

loved ones beyond the documoment.

although i read once you seen one death in the paper,

is the only one you need to know and know that it happens. too often

Guest BosVocabOne

Damn. People dien left and right. U him, me. We all dead eventually. Its the end of the line for many. Were loosin family by the second. We gotta make the most of our time left here on earth and express ourselves in groups. Wanna know what would be amazing. if like, mad headz, mad good headz, got togethor at a big, public wall, and did a HUGE. AND I MEAN HUGE piece? I know its been done but not on the scale im tlakin about.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Danm, Its one year exactly since Big Brother Sope One has passed.

What can I say, he's missed like crazy and the cities will never be the same.

We got your back bro, your never forgoten. As I know you'll always there watching are backs too. Your the Man, now and forever.

-Rolln

IHU crew forever

Originally posted by Nigger Art

http://www.geocities.com/ebay5200/Sope.jpg'> Sope was a cool guy. Always a good partner to go rob locked up bikes with. I have painted with him many times and had fun every time. We crashed a party in Oakland once and He was an instant hit. Dancing all night with some Berkeley girls and becoming the life of the party. Sope had a good run. The world is worse off without him... Hopefully my picture above says it all....

I don't know how many parties in Oakland you and sope went to, but he and some ihu guys came to on of my parties - and he was dancing alot and acting goofy.

He made fun of my sweater, and started making skiing motions. I couldn't tell if he was really trying to humiliate me, or if it was all in good fun. I'm pretty sure the latter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived