Sope One aka Billy Bronze

Con

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In bumfuck colorado in the middle of nothing..A podunk town I am roaming around and look to go get ups on this newspaper bin and ta dah, a nice shiney silver SOPEONE oneflow graces my presence.It was nice, gave me a little chill.I only meet him once but saw enough to know.

Sopeone..still running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sope

I rember the first time I saw a few flicks of sopes throws that he sent to joker from dc then sope and felon burned the bay and that was great to see he will always be one of my favorite artists if you look you can still see ghosts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: sope

Originally posted by melty

I rember the first time I saw a few flicks of sopes throws that he sent to joker from dc then sope and felon burned the bay and that was great to see he will always be one of my favorite artists if you look you can still see ghosts

ghosts?... if you havent already, you should read his biography on burningamerica.com. rest in peace sope.

Fuck, Never got to say Goodbye.

sope.jpg </p>

Sopeone.jpg</p>

The last time I saw Bill Soper was on Mission St. about 5 years ago. He was busting what appeared to be an illegal piece. A full on piece, background and all on a roll down gate. It was dusk. I walked up said "Whuttup" shook hands and joked about his 'legal wall'. He was evasive about it and in a big hurry to finish. I think it got buffed like 4 days later.

We were not good friends. But we drank together. Argued about graffiti and even painted in a pit together. History found us not in the same crew anymore and on opposite sides of beef. Much respect Sope. I will not forget you.

-Kept One KIL, KYT

• 3 months later...

Archived