Tracing Paint

Murdoc1

Well i got busted a lil while ago, and I remember the cop sayin sumtin bout how he can trace the paint to other graffiti, and if he does, he'll "take me down". :rolleyes:

Anyway is it even possible to actually trace paint back to graffiti, Like maybe brand name and color. BUt can you actually go back to a specific can of paint?? Are there paint elves that tell the cops? Whats the story on that anyways, but serious question can they really trace graffiti to individual cans of paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they have whole teams of scientists that test the paint on the wall and then the paint in the can. then they look through a microscope at the molecules and compare. believe me your going down for a long time i hope you like prison

Damnet man..I KNEW IT!! But anyway..even if in some twisted reality where the government rly wanted to stop us and that was true..the paint was new and unused. But the cops took it..so hmm maybe they gonna start writin my name then blame it on me????

they do this sometimes.

you buy 4 cans of green and 4 of white at anystore and you pay with a credit or debit card.

when you start using them cans, they will go to somestores and look at tranactions for the colors you bought. your debit card or credit card will get you busted if you paint a ton and start to become priority number one for them.

but paying for 400 dollars worth of paint with cash is also wierd, so just stagger it.