JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait a minute..i thought graffiti was all about getting your name out there..doing as much as you can.

i guess you could argue about the whole "quality over quantity" or vice versa but the fact is graffiti is about how much shit you have running, how much shit you did, etc.

that SABER piece was dope no doubt and i cant honestly take sides because west coast and east coast both have developed some dope writers.

just let bigons be bigons

Dont get me wrong I love JA's work. But he dont compare to Saber. And with that said Im more of a NY graf fan than LA. But facts are facts. JA is a bomber. Saber is an all out writer. One aspect of the graf culture doesnt compare. Ja gets up, prolly more than anybody nowdays which makes him a legend. But Saber has done the same but with better talent style even b4 his famous piece. And unlike other ppl say that Ja got fame off his piece, I wouldnt say that cuz he already had fame but he got more famous from that.

Not dissin Ja but they are both 2 very different writers. JA is a bomber. Saber has not only tore up LA but the whole west coast, and not with 2 letter throw-ups either.

fuck this JA SABER discussion....JAONE all the way....JA writes graffiti like someone who loves to write graffiti, and probally hates to hate graffiti all at the same time!

fuck this JA SABER discussion....JAONE all the way....JA writes graffiti like someone who loves to write graffiti, and probally hates to hate graffiti all at the same time!

shut up. Nobody bombs like JA no doubt. But thats where it stops. He doesnt by no means, compare to Saber. and Im not even a big fan of Saber or LA graf personally. Im just stating the facts. Bombing is coo and errthang. But its only ONE aspect of the graf culture people. Learn your history before you yap. Ja could be the best bomber period, doesnt mean he is an all out writer. NO. He's just a hell of a bomber, really a legend in bombing. Saber is an all out writer who has killed the west coast, and not with 2-letter throwees..:lol:

comparing Jack Ass to Saber is like comparing apples to orangatangs. they have nothing in common whatsoever.

what you should be talking about is how JA and his boys run around dissing people left and right, but then when they get caught slipping they snitch motherfuckers out and press charges. i dont give a fuck how much graffiti you write. a snitch is a snitch.

comparing Jack Ass to Saber is like comparing apples to orangatangs. they have nothing in common whatsoever.

what you should be talking about is how JA and his boys run around dissing people left and right, but then when they get caught slipping they snitch motherfuckers out and press charges. i dont give a fuck how much graffiti you write. a snitch is a snitch.

you clearly know fuck all about JA and probably graffiti too. "they have nothing in common whatsoever", they both do graffiti idiot, sigh. JA is also not a snitch so quit dissin him over the internet, the mans a legend so show some respect loser

ja is pure.

saber made a fucking boost/scion/sparks/clothing company filthy rich. dude got pimped. and do not argue that he's getting paid, he sees a fraction of a percent off of what his art is selling.

ja as far as i know is in no way interested in making legal graffiti dribble.

fucking half baked rebels.

the comparisons end there.