JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ja will nevert be 1-100th as good as saber...as for bombing as long as he has u would think he would progress but no.....

ive never seen an illegal burner for ja..and that is what makes u an illegal king any 13 yr old kid can go king shit w/ 2 bubble letters but doing 50 ft tall and 200 ft long peices is hard and the capitol billboard top to bottom i mean comon ja didnt do that shit...

saber has rocked better spots and done em harder than ja wishes he could........

but i guess that y the wole country knows about saber and not ja..real illegal artist know this...fake ass no skill bombers dont..

ja will nevert be 1-100th as good as saber...as for bombing as long as he has u would think he would progress but no.....

ive never seen an illegal burner for ja..and that is what makes u an illegal king any 13 yr old kid can go king shit w/ 2 bubble letters but doing 50 ft tall and 200 ft long peices is hard and the capitol billboard top to bottom i mean comon ja didnt do that shit...

saber has rocked better spots and done em harder than ja wishes he could........

but i guess that y the wole country knows about saber and not ja..real illegal artist know this...fake ass no skill bombers dont..

Are you fucking kidding me saber hitting better spots? Ja hits sopts you can literally die doing like they nothing an he literally has hundreds of them that by far makes up for a couple crazy spots saber has. There both kings at what they do they both do what they do for a reaon so fuck off you have to respect them for what they chose to do not what heyre not doin so if you hate em fine if you love em woop woop doesnt fucking matter what you think.