Looking for Katch

katchkillah

ok folks as the rumors of a book by Katch is coming out it's true. me and katch are getting to the final stages of the book. but we need some help. big help. we are looking for 2 freights which we never got to get good pics of. these need to be a high resolution image of the entire freight. a nice background would be a plus. one is of the "lobster" freight (which is a soldier sitting on the lobster in the ocean scene). the other one is the "dragon" freight (this is another soldier sitting on the dragon with a colorful background). we have pics but at the time another freight was up against the train so we couldn't get nice shots of the whole cars. anyway if anyone can help please send me a pm. if you want we can send you an autographed copy of the book when it's done.

much mahalo's in advanced.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, shit...I don't have flicks of either but i do have some great shots of the whole car he did with the big rat and KATCH next to it with the orange and red background (from 97 or 98 I think?). Shot's were taken on an amazing sunny day in Cali with closeups of both the rat and the KATCH letters.

The entire grain hopper was untouched, a little faded by time but otherwise immaculate. i have to say it was AMAZING seeing something that cool roll through downtown.

Maybe you could use it?

Seriously, hit me up on PM if interested.

thanks peeps. for the input. yes if you can find those pics we'd greatly appreciate it. besides these pics just waiting to clarify a few things with the lawyers and were are good to go..... hopefully we have a few whole cars no one has seen or majority of you haven't seen. since we've not seen it on the web yet. lol. or else people just stashing 'em. anyway thanks again, and mahalo's in advance. k1 & k2

-chicago.

i heard from the coconut vine your from hawia.

i have a trucker hat with a rat on it signed by katch. that i bought at the basement. (chicagoland record store.) i was just wondering if you really had to travel to the "mainland" to do them freights. i guess your book will have some cool articles that will intrest me/answer my own questions i have always wondered about.

-chicago.

i heard from the coconut vine your from hawia.

i have a trucker hat with a rat on it signed by katch. that i bought at the basement. (chicagoland record store.) i was just wondering if you really had to travel to the "mainland" to do them freights. i guess your book will have some cool articles that will intrest me/answer my own questions i have always wondered about.

yup us hawaiians lucked out on the freight scene. so we have to spend an extra few hundred bucks on airfare just to get to a freight yard.

so is "katch" a two man team like " os gemos"? or did i read to much into " k1 & k2"? :confused:

yes you read too much into it. and he's a one man team. for those who know us, know what k1 and k2 is. i don't think i have any skills with cans.

funny story k always slept on that spot for the longest time (must of been years) and he finally checked out the shop and didn't realize the size of the wall they wanted him to hit up. if he knew that wall the wall was that big he would've jumped on it so much earlier.

Archived