Young C

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he was decent. i think he has some promise. not very "original" like he claims but hey he's young and has a lot of room to grow, but the flow was pretty on point. the quality needed to be tweaked a little bit; the vocals was too overbearing over the beat.

sorry still not feelin it, its your generic ass young buck shit. maybe im just biased because i basically hate everyone your age. 18 huh? so that means you just graduated high school. i hate people younger than man, ignorant ass non bill paying, still fucking 16 year olds, dont know shit bout nothin, rap about coke bullshit. this kid talks about movin Os but i highly doubt he does it. flippin 8balls is not moving Os. im tired of generic ass young thuggas with diamond earings and newear caps, shit maybe you can prove me wrong, but until then this kid looks like every other myspace thug with the same god damn "took this picture with my cell phone" mean muggin in my wife beater bullshit. IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!! ARGHHH

im over it

Its all love, but alot of us here like myself who are in the 25-30 year old range are coming from a different time when hip hop was more pure, in the late 80s-mid90s. With rap now, you can just go down a list, and its the same for every rapper, every song.

*My team/crew/squad

*How I/we/they are badass gangstas

*How you and yours are fake/pussy/jealous

*My heat/ratchet/toast aka semi auto pistol

*How its going to pop you for fronting

*How much dope I move

*How many hoes I fuck

*What car/SUV I drive with wheels in the 20" and up size range

Props for the effort, but I would have to say that your man is just another walking talking fitted hat.

If you aint feelin the genre he's in then that's cool, cuz I know I can't stand that Talib Kweli keep hip hop pure shit either. He's just a young dude tryin to eat, and I for one think he's got a lot of potential so I'm tryin to help him out a lil bit. To anyway who can nod their head to this shit, tell a friend, pass his link along, anything