Young C

AyeBee

http://www.myspace.com/mister183

Go check my dude out, show some support, send him a friend request, do whatever. The songs on there are all from about 6 months ago, he hasn't hit the studio in awhile, maybe some more interest will get him movin. Since I'm depending on this kid to one day be rich so I don't hafta work, I'd consider this a personal favor if you all got some buzz goin, thanks alot and check it out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
428609547_l.jpg

nope.

this dude looks like a wax sculpture

so leseeeeeeee, we've got hard-ass expression, the obligatory diamonds, oversize white tee shirt (even though i can't confirm that, I bet it hangs down to his ankles), stupid hat...yeah, that's all i need to see to draw the conclusion that this is something I would want 100% nothing to do with.

I liked rap before it became one big Burger King Commercial promoting fetish-like worship of luxury goods.

AyBee, you're alright but why are you keeping circus clowns like this in your company?

I'd consider this a personal favor if you all got some buzz goin

"Yo dude, you hear of Young C?"

"Yeah, I read about him on a graffiti tagger messageboard......he sucks"

"Oh, thanks for telling me. I was actually going to go and buy his album...glad i didn't. I'll let my crew know.

this dude looks like a wax sculpture

so leseeeeeeee, we've got hard-ass expression, the obligatory diamonds, oversize white tee shirt (even though i can't confirm that, I bet it hangs down to his ankles), stupid hat...yeah, that's all i need to see to draw the conclusion that this is something I would want 100% nothing to do with.

I liked rap before it became one big Burger King Commercial promoting fetish-like worship of luxury goods.

AyBee, you're alright but why are you keeping circus clowns like this in your company?

I know I said I wasn't gunna even bother defending him, but whatever...

Considering he's got a super hot girlfriend I doub he cares what you, or any man might think

I don't see that as a hard expression, but that's up for debate. I don't think a diamond earring goes with the "obligatory diamonds" category...there's a big difference between that and a huge, fake chain. He does wear some big ass t-shirts (not down to his knees, but big), but go to any hood and that's what you're gunna see, like it or not. Stupid hat? It's an all red Yankees hat, don't see what's so stupid about it

Luxury goods are awesome

Not even gunna address this statement

As far as the 50 biting goes...iono, I don't hear it and I've never heard anyone say that before but fuck it, opinions are like assholes right

so does this guy fuck jailbait bitches too? why am i even asking this' date=' i know a dozen 14 year old white girls are firmly attached to his nuts like leeches in vietnam swamps[/quote']

Dozens of 14-19 year old white/black/asian/spanish would be slightly more like it, but yeah. People on here seem to forget me and most of my friends are 18, thus fucking teenage girls is not yet frowned upon, but encouraged

He isnt absolutely horrible

Really not as bad as people in the thread are saying he is, but you gotta remember that most people come to 12oz because they are bored. Dont bother trying to defend him, its not that serious.

Anyway...there are thousands worse than him, so whatever.

Oh, the beats suck though.