831 cali

meanone

wow zues really downgraded .. still aint guna make lcm anybetter.. shit is always shit.

*zeus* spell his name right before even insulting.

is it effecting you in a negative way? because it doesn't seem like it is, i'm pretty sure you're still doing your daily activities. and last time i checked zeus is a grown adult and can make his own decisions without anyone's consent. so stop being a hater and go paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
*zeus* spell his name right before even insulting.

is it effecting you in a negative way? because it doesn't seem like it is, i'm pretty sure you're still doing your daily activities. and last time i checked zeus is a grown adult and can make his own decisions without anyone's consent. so stop being a hater and go paint.

toy shut up u aint shit and u never been shit sence high school. all u were known for is being on bugsy and abukes dick . voes ur shit is garbage ur a little bich too . post some voes nigga lets have laugh :lol:

toy shut up u aint shit and u never been shit sence high school. all u were known for is being on bugsy and abukes dick . voes ur shit is garbage ur a little bich too . post some voes nigga lets have laugh :lol:

yeah because i was totally talking to you guys during high school. stop making up fairy tales br0. and don't bring voes into this, he doesn't have anything to do with this. your like 21 and trying to fight an 18 year old. grow up already:lol:

Schizo i come on here and every time i see you make these stupid fucking remarks, you try and correct everyones post or you got some fuckin opinion on it. i try so hard not to say shit cause i really dont care, but i caved in... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and p.s. age dont mean squat, be about your shit you fucking coward or dont say nothing. Fuck taggers

u are voes fag .. post some of ur shit i wana have a good laugh already

yeah i'm definitely voes:rolleyes: , it must be horrible to be constantly angry and wanting to fight anyone that makes you upset. i feel bad for you actually, i don't even hate you or feel annoyed, just sad that you live such an unhappy life...:(

Schizo i come on here and every time i see you make these stupid fucking remarks, you try and correct everyones post or you got some fuckin opinion on it. i try so hard not to say shit cause i really dont care, but i caved in... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and p.s. age dont mean squat, be about your shit you fucking coward or dont say nothing. Fuck taggers

last that i've checked i've been posting a lot of photos, yeah they are reposts but they're better than nothing. but i guess pictures are words to you.