831 cali

meanone

(My 2cents...Please forgive me)

His shit (shok) is still riding on 101...

When we start seeing in physical (not on 12oz) ...people getting hacked in good spots...

theeeen we can preach to the choir...other then that..its equivalent to gevs handling beef

for yerb...

people talking about others not stepping in other peoples beef...haha...funny shit...

your not the one to talk being that you dont got anything riding in salinas,

your stupid as fuck its not equivalent to gevs handling beef for yerb cuz abuke can handle his own.. gevs aint stepping into anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
(My 2cents...Please forgive me)

His shit (shok) is still riding on 101...

When we start seeing in physical (not on 12oz) ...people getting hacked in good spots...

theeeen we can preach to the choir...other then that..its equivalent to gevs handling beef

for yerb...

people talking about others not stepping in other peoples beef...haha...funny shit...

it will get hacked. we just start with the stuff he spend more time doing. plus your the only one in here that pretty much doesn't go to spots. other people see it when they go paint a spot. so you should stop with your only12oz ppl see it. coz that aint true. your more of a part timer"only streets" you paint once a month..... when we actually paint any surface we see. highways,streets,tunnels,old buildings. most kids in here do too. sorry if it doesn't fit your graffiti hip hop standards king.

G didn't handle any beef for yerb, he just dissed some tok shit. YOU and tok were dissing yerb. he was solo. and well he is 2d4. you have beef with a member then he will get some help especially if hes out numbered. you had tok dissing ppl for you, or him painting stuff for you. obnoxious got on the ban waging to diss tng. so you tell me......

• Like 1

Tng handles their shit.

Peso started hacking because shok hacked him first.

Go waste all your money on Montana paint, your shit won't ride for more than a few days, a week tops.

You wanna handle come fuckin find us were everywhere.

Tng.

HA! Tng hacked me first at the shit pits so fuck u and ur crew haha its funny how u kids think ur crew is hard the graff game is much biger than just the 831 plus dumbfuck their rustos

Look at all the low lifes that want to look at crappy graffiti lol

SuperDBZKid

, PhukinPasswords

, fox 35 news

, morningwood22

, a408

, bustanutt

, BoxCutterCla$$iC

, YOGI_WVK

, fat tone69

, Monkeybuisnes

, Schizophrenic.

, sharkpunch

, thisplaceisaprison

, KADE_ONE

, ComeGetSome

, reganoner

, nightwalker831

Look at all the low lifes that want to look at crappy graffiti lol

SuperDBZKid

, PhukinPasswords

, fox 35 news

, morningwood22

, a408

, bustanutt

, BoxCutterCla$$iC

, YOGI_WVK

, fat tone69

, Monkeybuisnes

, Schizophrenic.

, sharkpunch

, thisplaceisaprison

, KADE_ONE

, ComeGetSome

, reganoner

, nightwalker831

you put your own name...and i'm not a low life.