831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I guess people in salinas don't like graffiti??

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20110307/NEWS01/103070304/Salinas-seeks-new-strategy-against-graffiti

I find this racist to vandals.

daaamnn.... what a "suprise".. it's a white guy.. why is it that only white peole care about that sort of shit?. each and everyone of them have that conformist mentallity...

shit ones i got caught for some shit in monterey the white guy who snitched on me was all like "doin graffiti in the beautiful city of monterey? you should lock him and all taggers up" hahaha... fuck this makes me wanna do it more.. bump wvk though for being in the newspaper.. and jaer you're mad homo so shut your fatass up.. and quit wearing vans your shoes look like they bouts to implode haha..

The City of Greenfield (i believe) had a dedicated detective to researching graffiti a few years back. A lot of these idiots post their work onto graffiti dedicated websites. The detective was able to identify dozens of offenders through facebook, myspace etc. PD went to the local high school, rounded everyone up and they were all charged. After that, petty crime in the city dropped 70%. I encourage City Council to look into this a bit more...

a comment left by a conformist about the article... if you don't know how to remain anonymous with your shit they will track your ass down...

The City of Greenfield (i believe) had a dedicated detective to researching graffiti a few years back. A lot of these idiots post their work onto graffiti dedicated websites. The detective was able to identify dozens of offenders through facebook, myspace etc. PD went to the local high school, rounded everyone up and they were all charged. After that, petty crime in the city dropped 70%. I encourage City Council to look into this a bit more...

a comment left by a conformist about the article... if you don't know how to remain anonymous with your shit they will track your ass down...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other hot spots include Monte Bella Park on Williams Road, West Market train tracks, Harden Parkway and south Sanborn Road.

haha

is funny how they rather bust some one that is writeing on some thing you can brush off or go over with 10$ or less then bust some one that killed some one or sell drugs to their own kids