831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
u know wat..i do want her number...and damn CA*V*N...did u really have to write so much..its just the interweb homie and also if someone would have told me to apologize to someone i would been like you and ur homie can go suck a dick hahaha..fuckin squidward hahah....ur coo bro u should write a book

Aye @*ex don't forget that I can play this name game shit to and I already stated my opinion on this. We should ALL get sum paint and sum bud and call it a day kuz BOTH you homies sound like some 13 year old girls arguing over myspace...... Shits ridiculous. Hit me or squidKid up and let's BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Aye @*ex don't forget that I can play this name game shit to and I already stated my opinion on this. We should ALL get sum paint and sum bud and call it a day kuz BOTH you homies sound like some 13 year old girls arguing over myspace...... Shits ridiculous. Hit me or squidKid up and let's BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

no ones even talkin about you or to you bluuuhd haha...and homie u can put my whole nameee if u wanttt i aint trippin ha squidward over there is getting hurt....did u really have to call ritz for this? ha