831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
same here bro.

exactly. there good for business

very true.. i usually just carry my sword on my back so i can stick someone while im still riding.

likes those knights in the Olden days

Hahah I think I know who this is do you know me?

yeah I mean if you guys are actually using yours thats great,probably better for the environment or some shit,better for you,wayyy better than a car for catching most spots.

I ride a road bike.

But I dont have an issue with that,an whoever said people looking weird? I dont give a quarter half of a fuck how writers look. thats my point. But Ive seen a lotta kids go straight to riding a fixie when they cant even peddle,start rocking the same simple straight letter shit a lot of other heads are, and start dressing like the coolest kid they know,then they quit once they get into some beef or get caught.

end point is that if your truly down for your shit - do what works,dont listen to me cuz I dont give a fuck if you got style.

AND what the fuck is a livejournal? I aint peeped the scene.

AND whoever called me gay yeah Im pretty sure I know who you are too. If Im right then how come you were so quiet when you were riding in MY homies car,passing US a blunt,when WE were the only ones with ladies?

if you were fucking around though then I dont care yeah Im a mean ol faggotlocs.

yeah I mean if you guys are actually using yours thats great,probably better for the environment or some shit,better for you,wayyy better than a car for catching most spots.

I ride a road bike.

But I dont have an issue with that,an whoever said people looking weird? I dont give a quarter half of a fuck how writers look. thats my point. But Ive seen a lotta kids go straight to riding a fixie when they cant even peddle,start rocking the same simple straight letter shit a lot of other heads are, and start dressing like the coolest kid they know,then they quit once they get into some beef or get caught.

end point is that if your truly down for your shit - do what works,dont listen to me cuz I dont give a fuck if you got style.

AND whoever called me gay yeah Im pretty sure I know who you are too. If Im right then how come you were so quiet when you were riding in MY homies car,passing US a blunt,when WE were the only ones with ladies?

if you were fucking around though then I dont care yeah Im a mean ol faggotlocs.

HAHA SEE I DO KNOW WHO U BUT I THOUGHT U WERE UR HOMIE AND YUP YOU'RE STILL A FAG CUZ UR CHICK WAS LOOKIN AT ME THE WHOLE TIME HAHA,..BUT I WONT EVEN GET INTO IT ILL JUST LET LIL SLIM PUNK U AGAIN...AND FOR UR HOMIE...WELL TELLEM THANX FOR ALL THAT FREE PAINT....HE SHOT THAT ONE..HES A G HAHA

Originally Posted by Octopikid (View Original Post)

I ride a road bike.

AND shut up arleady!