Shai if you're around.

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
did you have a bar of soap you needed to have him throw out for you? did you need a green face tattoo? maybe a mangy dog? cause i'll bet he can lace you with all three.

seeks/jay kay nigga.

He's going through a rough patch, and I told him to get in touch with me anytime...he's got a good head on his shoulders, and we have some friends in common.

Shit, I spent most of March laying in bed because my whole life got turned upside down, and I didn't know what else to do. Then, my friend and her boyfriend just happened to be passing through Oakland around the time I was at my worst....and they offered to change their travel plans and stay with me to make sure I was all right, and I took them up on it. We had some fun, I cried and bitched a lot, and we drove each other crazy because it rained the whole time and we were stuck inside...all we did was watch "Law and Order" and eat potatoes and eggs 90% of the time...but, they stuck around when I needed to be with people I knew I could trust. So, if they red this, I want to thank them...Skye and Scabs Galore, you guys helped me out a lot, and I'll never forget that. You know where I am, definitely get in touch if you come through here before the fall.

I don't think I would have bounced back as fast as I did if it hadn't been for them...and, if I can do the same for someone else, I will, without hesitation.

And, I'm out of soap, facial tattoos are fucking ridiculous, and the dog is actually really clean..probably cleaner than me. No, she's definitely cleaner than me.