Shrinking jeans. How to?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what I thought you did.

Those metal slides where the strap attaches to the bag should have prevented that, but you were just tooooooo hyphy, I guess.

REI is pretty close to you...but, I'll send you a buckle and some extra slides. I think I used the seatbelt strap on there, and didn't think about it.

If you go to a shoe repair place and tell them to fold the ends of the strap and stitch them, you'll be set.

When I was a messenger, I had to wear clothes that didn't get in the way. I thought it looked weird at first, but over time I got used to it.

Now, I don't wear anything that doesn't fit. It doesn't have to be tight, just functional.

Most people wear clothes that are too big or too small, and it always seems to draw attention to things about their body that they should be trying to conceal.

You're paranoid...that key of coke and all the hyphy is making you go crazy, holmes.

Do I have to come out there and do a hyphy intervention?

And yeah, my house is...uh...pretty rustic, I guess. My room is $150 a month, though.

And, hot and cold running hyphy, anytime I want it.

The only pants tall enough to fit me are always way too big around the waist' date=' so I always wear baggy pants, but I wouldn't wear tight pants anyway. I still can't get jeans to NOT shrink when I wash them. Ever.[/quote']

Cold water, hang dry. No more shrinking pants.

ayo for yayo

walk around with yayo

all in my nasal

i must have been crazed yo

I met Andre on Easter Sunday. Nice guy, smokes a lot of weed. He's dating a friend of mine, and came by this house I was at to pick her up.

He wouldn't give me a ride to SF, though.

He did have a full car, but I told him, "I know this kid in SF who's got some good yola, though."

He said, "Aw, what, that fool Cash, he's too hyphy..." and drove off.

And, knowing how to sew has done nothing but good things for me in the game department.

Yes, with the ladies. No lie.

haha.

Shai any tips on how to patch jeans? I have a full knee rip and I want it patched on the inside but i dont want it to come undone in the wash. My sis says she'll fix it for me but she thinks no matter how many times she goes over it it'll come undone.

ha ha for catface remarks...

geeezzzz 2 pages for oversized jeans... come on now..:shakehead:

some pants of mine well rather 1 of the couple i got ripped in the crotch area jumping a fence... i sewed them so many times only for them to rip apart even moreso...

now i didn't care much and just rocked em like that... but fixed them again.. i sure could use some sewing skills...

I soaked them in hot water and dried them for 75 minutes on the 'hot' setting, and it didn't do any good. These things are fucking huge.

Shai Hulud, will the tailor be able to really change these jeans around? Like, from the waist down? These jeans aren't the nicest (nautica, hilfiger), but it'd be a shame to have to get rid of them, especially since they were sort of a gift.