Camping

MitchThe$nitch

Not necessarily dude. Vieques was only recently released to the public after the Navy left, so there's a whole bunch of absolutely incredible unspoiled beaches on it. I've got to hit it up sometime soon, place is fucking gorgeous. Culebra has old rusty tanks, Vieques has some relatively newer jet fighter carcasses.

Just gotta be careful not to step on some live ordnance in the water.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm gonna be camping here this weekend:

Honestly, this guy is the king of taking air out of other's sails. Not matter what you do or have going on, he can always come through with this "Oh me? Just rum and tropical island beaches" shit.

How the fuck do you match that???

And yeah I'm jealous.

I'll openly admit that.

All love though.

Honestly, this guy is the king of taking air out of other's sails. Not matter what you do or have going on, he can always come through with this "Oh me? Just rum and tropical island beaches" shit.

How the fuck do you match that???

And yeah I'm jealous.

I'll openly admit that.

All love though.

lets call him "the one upper" like in that one commercial.

Honestly' date=' this guy is the king of taking air out of other's sails.[/quote']

Hahahahaha.

I don't know man, I think guns and ATV's take the cake this time around. And anyways, there's a big possibility the camping doesn't go through due to too many girls pussying out.

Based on only a few visits, I preferred Culebra because it seemed a little quieter and emptier than Vieques. On the other hand, while visiting Vieques, some locals took us to a "secret" beach that was just recently released from military control, and it was easily the most beautiful place I have ever been. Oh, and there were two other people on the mile long beach. On a Saturday.

I really need to get back down there.