Head On!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol.....this commercial makes me want to break my tv...but i cant believe theres a thread on it in channel zero..lol...u guys are too much!

^^my first post in this thread......it didnt come until the middle of page 7....i hated this commercial at first but it has definately grown on me!:):):cool:

HeadOn

is a topical product intended for headache relief, produced by Miralus Healthcare, which claims it is a homeopathic remedy. Although intended uses are not listed on the website or in the commercial spot, the purported purpose of the product is to assuage headaches.

The two listed active ingredients, white bryony (a type of vine) and potassium dichromate, are diluted to .000001 PPM and 1 PPM respectively. This amount of dilution is so great that the product is arguably a placebo. However, the package does list menthol as an inactive ingredient; menthol is one of the active ingredients of Vicks VapoRub. Correspondence has been published with a statement from HeadOn Customer Service that "It works through the nerves." The Better Business Bureau had asked Miralus Healthcare not to make claims that HeadOn cures headaches.

Miralus Healthcare claims that HeadOn is safe, so that "t can be used by anyone and as often as needed. There are no dosage restrictions or health risks associated with its use."

HeadOn is manufactured in Chicago, while Miralus Healthcare has offices in Canada and Florida.

Headon.jpgProtectforeheadarmy.png

The International Occupational Safety and Health Information Centre describes the dangers of long-term or repeated exposure to Potassium Dichromate as follows:

Repeated or prolonged contact may cause skin sensitization. Repeated or prolonged inhalation exposure may cause asthma. The substance may have effects on the respiratory tract and kidneys, resulting in nasal septum perforation and kidney impairment. This substance is carcinogenic to humans. May cause heritable genetic damage to human germ cells. Animal tests show that this substance possibly causes toxicity to human reproduction or development

LEARN MORE:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeadOn

i guess flea was in that video?!!?....lol....i havent seen the video since i was like 9 or 10 years old.......

i miss this era of hip hop......when i was like 9 or 10 i knew the entire lyrics to the song...hahaha....young mc was actually one of my favortie rappers at the time...

remember the song "same gang"??....i loved his verse...

"brothers

killin other brothers

i thought reality was to love one another

open up the paper to one more death

if ya'll keep this up then they'll be no one left!"

anyways...

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!!

yeah man hip hop was awesome back then.......

i was real closed minded about music back then and wouldnt listen to anything but that shit though...... once it started to suck i branched out and started listening to everything and im happy about that.... meh... whatever....

and i think this thing is fucking great:

APPLY%20DIRECTLY%20TO%20THE%20FOREHEAD%202.gif

was it already posted in this thread?