The Hottest place on the planet .......

transparent

last night i went out to smoke on the sidewalk and had three crackheads ride by on bicycles' date=' some random dude walking by with a 40, and a mom yelling obscenities at her kid walk by, all the way i had to constantly walk around in circles to avoid the roaches, because theres hundreds of them per sidewalk square at night. welcome to your nation's capital...[/quote']

If you replace that number of roaches you mentioned with cops (overzealous ones at that) it sounds exactly like Philadelphia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

i would take dry heat over humid heat any day

did i mention arizona is hotter than anyplace u will ever go? at least it has some type of vegitation because las vegas is dirt..

HOLLYLUYAH

FUCK LAS VEGAS WEATHER IN THE SUMMERTIME. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT, MY DOGS CAN'T EVEN GO OUTSIDE TO TAKE A SHIT WITHOUT THEM HOWLING BECAUSE ITS SO HOT OUTSIDE. MY DOGS RATHER SUFFER A GOD DAMN U.T.I.

AND WHAT THE FUCK, GAS PRICES ARE EXPENSIVE, YET I GOTTA CRANK MY A/C UP ALLLLLLLL THE WAY FUCKING HIGH. THE MR. WORKS OUTSIDE IN THIS BULLSHIT SUN DIGGING 20 FT X 10 FT. HOLES TO FIX GAS LEAKS AND HE COMES HOME EXHAUSTED FROM HEAT STROKES. FUCKING ASS LAS VEGAS I FUCKING HATE YOU

AND FUCK THE STRIP?! I GO TO THE STRIP LIKE TWICE A YEAR AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY. AND WHEN IM OUT THERE I ALWAYS SEE SOMEONE GET MUGGED, SOME WHITE FOLKS GETTING INTO FIGHTS, SOME BLACK GUYS HOLLERING AT SOME BIG ASSED MEXICAN GIRLS AND SOME JAPANESE TOURIST ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE A PICTURE INFRONT THE THE BELLAGIO OR T.I.

FUCK THE CLUBS.

THE ONLY THING WORTH GOING TO IS FIRST FRIDAY, WONK SAGGIN.

HOLLYLUYAH

AND FUCK THE STRIP?! I GO TO THE STRIP LIKE TWICE A YEAR AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY. AND WHEN IM OUT THERE I ALWAYS SEE SOMEONE GET MUGGED, SOME WHITE FOLKS GETTING INTO FIGHTS, SOME BLACK GUYS HOLLERING AT SOME BIG ASSED MEXICAN GIRLS AND SOME JAPANESE TOURIST ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE A PICTURE INFRONT THE THE BELLAGIO OR T.I.

there is ALWAYS like 50 japanese people in front of the dancing fountains or the volcano!!!thats a riot you can go there at any time of the day/night and it looks like beijing