marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im pretty sure i had a threesome with these bitches...im not sure though, I have so much sex with soo many different vcu chicks every single day its hard to keep up with who and who i havent had a threesome with..you know

Those are my pics, creeper.

Quit gankin' my shit and claimin' you hit it.

a fool's fabrication to falsify a fuckery.

lalalame.

Hell who hasn't put at least a finger in those girls? Don't be mad cause you're buying those broads ice cream while the next dude is putting it in their educated buttholes. Lame

yer fingers didn't get too far, friend.

this educated asshole digs the ice cream over the fake finger fuck.

fools claim what they never gained.

you people are retarded. girls just like those ones are a dime a dozen on campus this time a year. they will all have sex with you and they will all tell their friends you raped them afterwords. if they dont do that they will tell you to come in them because its cool to be pregnant these days (this might be a good thing though because at least they think you are hot, the girls who claim rape just arent attracted and dont want their friends to think she had sex with you voluntarily) . so i dont really know where i was going with this because if a girls on top they cant get pregant, its just a matter of gravity right?

Picture244.jpg

LOL to snowbound...I hope your right..or else I got kids somewhere im sure..fuck. Also..dude who posted the pics...come on man...Im not shrek..but I def aint having threesomes every single night with diffrent VCU fucks...my game just aint that strong I guess to pull off shit like that...this aint the movies..NAh but seriouslly man hahaha..Read my response again to yourself and youll hopefully realise that i was be sarcastic..maybe you can take a class on sarcasm at vcu..also your three girlie friends are whores, sluts, bitches, girls(whatever you wanna call em)...and just because you are completely stupid and just because im a spitefull guy..im def going to make it my goal to get all those girls prego and never call them again unless its to make THEM buy ME ice cream...good luck in richmond kid. THE END!!! I would post more flicks but I aint got any for about another week. see you soon! Bump Bob, The heads that have came through in the past month or so, Sigh for doing everything, Red for being the illest fire piecing burner dude, that .com grainer, Suey Erok( the whole MF crew), and bump being able to get high every day again..its been a while.