marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how come i never see any herse burners straight letter different styles or creativity in general

i mean he found out he can paint one letter half decent and that makeshimsomegraff god

he aint shit but a dirty moped riden cap or spit of the new millenium.. whats up with that am

i missing something i would think if someones been writing the same name for ten years

they would progress a bit.and if this is his progressed stage

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how come i never see any herse burners straight letter different styles or creativity in general

i mean he found out he can paint one letter half decent and that makeshimsomegraff god

he aint shit but a dirty moped riden cap or spit of the new millenium.. whats up with that am

i missing something i would think if someones been writing the same name for ten years

i don't progress because i don't care to. i have no interest in doing peices. i have never claimed to be good at graffiti, in fact i think i'm pretty bad at it. but since i enjoy it, i'll probably never stop. i do what i enjoy, tags and throwups. you, yourself have even come on here talking about how much you love them. what does that make you? :lol:

ps. i'm not dirty and i don't even have a moped.

all i can say is ahh....... what a time you chose to be born.

you truly have not done enough home work.

Im guessing all your flicks are compressed in files in a mac or pc.

those of us who keep 500 flicks in a shoe box or binders full of history

might know the deal.

put it this way. Nobody in Mc got in easy. Work had to be put in through time.

Dont hate one, hate all of us and see where it gets you.

It doesn't matter how good you are, even though you should preferably have style, if you put in enough work you're recognized.

Thus you have accomplished the major goal of graffiti, recognition.

Hersey may not be the nicest guy, but he is a respectable figure. Even though he's probably some big dude in his mid 30's, but that gives him even more brownie points.

Andddddddddddddd don't come at me with that "GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT BEING GOOD AND LETTER STRUCTURES. BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE WHEN MY SHIT IS ILLEGIBLE FROM ALL THE EXTENSIONS AND ARROWS I HOOK IT UP WITH."

Just sayin'!