Q&A with an ex vice pres

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how these forigners always want to argue with us about what an asshole Bush is like it's our falt what Bush and his people are up to. check this out, Everybody hates Bushes guts and want's him and his cronies dead and gone and America restored to a free democracy! Even Americans!:rolleyes:

I would like you to ask him when exactly his publicity agent/team of consultants decided he should be an "environmentalist"

oh you know. maybe it was back when one of his main influences in college was one of the first people in the world to test for CO2 levels in the fifties and sixties... maybe then. or maybe it was when he wrote his first book on the subject and was roundly criticized as being a radical. maybe it was after. must have been your right. totally not his actual convictions as a person.

wow your stupid.

first of all, look at bush's track record with the economy, and compare it to his resume.

everything he's ever been in charge of has went under.

you definately wouldn't be at war with iraq. or afghanistan. 911 probably wouldn't have even happened.

sure censorship isn't a little thing, but how about that there patriot act!

retard.

:shakehead:

and I'M not even american!

yeah, you're not american. thats why you haven't the slightest clue.

I seriously doubt this. I'm pretty sure she's anti anything to do with sex.

I don't think so... I think she's anti-penis murals in her daughter's room, but I never thought she was anti-penis... I think she trims and doesn't shave and is pretty into sex... but that's just what I get from watching her... the beauty of voyerism is that you can create your own story...

not that I'm into Tipper Gore, just sayin...