Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This looks like the Uconn internet detective

Dude, the internet sleuth trained under scooby doo himself...but got addicted to scooby snacks and dropped out.

That ladder has since dissappeared though. Was wondering if the crazed lock smashers returned to finish the job, uconn came and took it cuz there was no lock, or some meddling kids came and jacked it.

BTW crze; your handstyle is ill

have not heard of tine?????! more than open to hear bout dude tho....

What do you want to hear about that dude busy? You're welcome to pm if you're that interested

there was also already a much more interesting synk from CT..

here is a piece he did 20 years ago that says Osha

(the piece was giant so the whole thing is not in the photo, anyone from the new haven area may know the spot , if you back up to try and get a wide shot you would fall 15 feet down and into a disgusting river, Unfort. It also has some toy scribble scribbled on it)

OSHA3.jpg.612848aec5c8555b2dd13f885b63ce54.jpg

the tiny filled in sy on this is a synk from 1990, He had an excellent full color synk piece on that building near McDonalds in BPT which is now a legal wall or some shit. He also had a full giant Osha piece on that building if anyone has pictures of those or the Cease piece that is way in the background of this pic then please post them!!

*the hollow S on the side of this pillar is the original CT Ser and not a Synk hollow

SYNK.jpg.3772cb575f52317f03e078d223dba964.jpg

Dude, the internet sleuth trained under scooby doo himself...but got addicted to scooby snacks and dropped out.

That ladder has since dissappeared though. Was wondering if the crazed lock smashers returned to finish the job, uconn came and took it cuz there was no lock, or some meddling kids came and jacked it.

BTW crze; your handstyle is ill

What do you want to hear about that dude busy? You're welcome to pm if you're that interested

u asked me if i heard of dude, i havnt, but lets see some flicks............

there was also already a much more interesting synk from CT..

here is a piece he did 20 years ago that says Osha

(the piece was giant so the whole thing is not in the photo, anyone from the new haven area may know the spot , if you back up to try and get a wide shot you would fall 15 feet down and into a disgusting river, Unfort. It also has some toy scribble scribbled on it)

noooo way. so that's who OSHA was...so sick! i think i know of another spot with an OSHA still running..